3800 TUNING IN CHICAGO

• Thread starter imported_AchillesInvention
  • Start date
I

imported_AchillesInvention

I've got a DHP with timing controls and an ICCU. I do not have a scanner, but I want to "become friends" with someone that does. In other words, I'd like to hang with someone that knows what they're doing for a little while before I go out and buy something I don't have a clue how to work. I want to know how to tune the car and what all the tables mean and everything. In fact...if you're in the chicago area and have a tuner, and are willing...I'll pay you to tune my car and show me how you did it.

Any takers?

I

Originally posted by iliveonnitro@Mar 9 2005, 05:12 PM
Oh yeah, and I have a DHP and ICCU to tune my car, so I know how to use it ;)
[snapback]74698[/snapback]​

WORD. I will definitely call you Friday. I have friday off and I'm takin a ride IN HUNTERDOG's car to decide on suspension mods. I'm right over by Fremd High School. Excellent. I'm all about the learning. Thanks for the quick responses.

I

Originally posted by iliveonnitro@Mar 10 2005, 12:38 PM
Ehh...a Fremd guy?  Not sure I wanna take you up on that offer anymore... B)  :p

gimme a call..i guess i can be nice :)
[snapback]74886[/snapback]​

*GASP* I'm...I'm... who am I kidding... everyone hates Fremd kids. For what's it's worth, I was just a student...not a rich kid. I'll definitely call you after 4pm. I'll be workin on the car in the morning, then Hunterdog is givin me a ride so I can check out his suspension. Then I'll call you, and if you've got a garage...that would be awesome...it's colder than a witch's tit in a tin cup.

Thanks again!

~>Blake

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info