3800 Curse my right foot

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Last night good ol Oak Lawn police got me for 52 in a 30 (on 95th street, which I also thought was 35? not that it matters, but damn kinda low speed limit). No excuses for driving that fast other then staying with traffic, and just being the one that wasnt so lucky. Its an automatic court appearence.

Oh well I didnt let it ruin my night too much. Now just to wait patiently for court.. and slow down.. Is the concensus to plead guilty? :lolsign:

-Nick

Originally posted by SaturdaysGS@Feb 20 2005, 04:27 PM
Last night good ol Oak Lawn police got me for 52 in a 30 (on 95th street, which I also thought was 35? not that it matters, but damn kinda low speed limit). No excuses for driving that fast other then staying with traffic, and just being the one that wasnt so lucky. Its an automatic court appearence.

Oh well I didnt let it ruin my night too much. Now just to wait patiently for court.. and slow down.. Is the concensus to plead guilty?  :lolsign:

-Nick
[snapback]72129[/snapback]​

you should get a lawyer as long as this is your first ticket and have them reduce it to a non moving violation.... if you have a good driving record most judges have no problem doing this..... one it will save you points on your record and two you wont have to worry about insurance hikes....... might cost round five hundred but worth it in the end... just my 2 cents

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
I thought 20 over was automatic court appearence? I guess im wrong, but I wasnt even given any choices as to what I should do but to go to court on March 14th..

My driving record isnt even bad...

-Failure to yield at a t-intersection (plead not guilty and the cop was shot down by the judge)
-No proof of insurance (brought proof in and was dismissed)
-Failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident (dismissed)
-First ticket ever was 47 in a 30 which I got traffic school and that was maybe 10 months ago?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info