3800 ses light

F

fastcash

i have done nothing but install an intense standard pcm, now, after one week i am getting the lean code p0171. i have checked for vaccuum leaks, and so on. i scanned my ride but since i don;t know how to post it up, i will just say that my o2's at wot were in the 927-940 range, and the scanner i use starts the ltft at 16%. at wot it dropped to 10-8% -- so i believe it is compensating 6-8%.

my ? is has anyone had this happen after a pcm install? am i dangerously lean or just hoovering there? how can this be fixed?

F

fastcash

ok, i got the picture here, with the intense pcm, it adds 3* timing, well at wot with the perf shift on i get 3-5*kr, and 02's are at 920, with it off, i get 1-3*kr, and o2's are at 945, soooo i see my problem, how can i fix it? if i take off the resonator and upgrade my downpipe will the cure the breathing problem?

Oh yeah, on my scanner it says i am at 262 ft/lb of torque to the wheels. kinda cool

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• F
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list