3800 Anyone intersted.........

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
This past weekend Denise and myself went on a Dinner cruise on the Spirit of Chicago with her company that she works for. We had terrific time and we would love it if we could do a group outing sometime in June. It is on the expensive side but I think in the end it is definitely worth it. Here is a link to the one that we went on http://www.spiritcitycruises.com/chicago/index.html

We want to look into getting unlimited bar which I know will cost a little more. I believe Denise's' company paid $80.00 per person for unlimited bar. The cruise would included Appetizers, Salad, Main course, and Dessert. Then Dancing after wards. We would need to get 20 people or more I am sure in order to get unlimited bar, otherwise it would be cash.

If you guys want here is a link to look at for the other cruises as well http://www.chicagotraveler.com/boat_tours

We will be having a sign up sheet at the meeting in February. So we can have some definite people that would like to do this. We will have all the details hammered out by meeting. This will be a PRE-PAID event! Let us know what you guys think.

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by Dreamcat78@Jan 12 2005, 10:44 AM
sounds fun lynn but a little too much...per person $80 a couple is do-able but we cant afford that per person ...any cheaper alternatives?
[snapback]67348[/snapback]​

You can get it I believe at $40 something a person without the bar. But that would be I believe for the Lunch cruise. Would have to double check the website for sure.

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Jan 12 2005, 10:57 AM
80bucks includes unlimited liquor
[snapback]67351[/snapback]​

Yeap, that is why I put 80 bucks. That is what Denise's company paid. But I think that is because it was a large group. That is why I am trying to get a group of us together. I will double check on the website though.

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife+Jan 12 2005, 11:07 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-staceyyearsich
@Jan 12 2005, 10:57 AM
80bucks includes unlimited liquor
[snapback]67351[/snapback]​

Yeap, that is why I put 80 bucks. That is what Denise's company paid. But I think that is because it was a large group. That is why I am trying to get a group of us together. I will double check on the website though.
[snapback]67352[/snapback]​
[/b]

Well I looked.....it is actually more if you go like in June because of the fireworks display, if we go on a saturday I am thinking. But we could also find another cruise that could be cheaper. If we go on a Friday it is $78.00 it says. Guess I may need to make a few phone calls to be sure.

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Hell I spend 80 dollars in a bar on a saturday night so I am totally game since I get FOOD and UNLIMITED LIQUOR.. and a cruise thats really not that bad unlimited liquor I drink 7&7's so if I have 8 of those thats about 50-60bucks on a average friday night plus a couple shots and what not so i am totally game for this!! Whats the minimum of people we have to have to go on this deal package?

U got 2 here!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info