BlownGTP99

Regular
Oct 23, 2008
00A_00074.jpg

18A_00055.jpg

16A_00057.jpg

_8A_00065.jpg

_7A_00066.jpg

The GTX wheels are off for the winter (I decided to keep them). You can view the rest of my pics here: http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/436738

The red badge overlays will be back on shortly. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

BlownGTP99

Regular
Oct 23, 2008
burtgtp1973
Thanks, man. Yeah, that's the place. I usually go there on a Sunday afternoon. It's pretty dead and a nice long strip for burn outs.

Markymarc,
I'm working on performance mods now. Got the Borla Catback exhaust, new Gatorback belts, and the Thrasher CAI for now. Probably get a DHP eventually and whatever else I am able to afford along the way.

John99GTP,
I'm using Silverstars with the Headlight wiring harness upgrade from suvlights.com and BT3200 driving lights. Thanks for the compliment.

Thanks for all the compliments :D

looks slick ... now i have competiton in this area for the cleanest look'n GP

Just wait till i wet sand my whole car down and buff and polish it......we'll see about the cleanest look'n gp...HA :p

And blowngtp....looks awesome...you need a hood though...that would complete the deal...

I just got my slp spoiler and some clear corners...so in spring all my visual mods go on...along wit the ws6 hood...heehehe....i still want to lower mine.....and get some 18's....but we'lll see....hehe

Lataz

Tom

BlownGTP99

Regular
Oct 23, 2008
Originally posted by gtpkid2004@Jan 10 2005, 05:50 PM

Just wait till i wet sand my whole car down and buff and polish it......we'll see about the cleanest look'n gp...HA :p

And blowngtp....looks awesome...you need a hood though...that would complete the deal...

I just got my slp spoiler and some clear corners...so in spring all my visual mods go on...along wit the ws6 hood...heehehe....i still want to lower mine.....and get some 18's....but we'lll see....hehe

Lataz

Tom
[snapback]67138[/snapback]​

Yeah, I reeeeeaallly want a ram air hood. I've been trying to find a good one that's already been painted black in this area, but no luck so far. Wanna donate your ws6 hood? :)

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois

LOL... i was talking about in my area for the cleanest GP ... there arent many out here in the sticks ...well none that people have actually enhanced the looks of .

there are many peeps cars in the club that are FAR cleaner than mine .. Fredo , HUNTERDOG, just to name a couple ...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info