3800 its gone

I

imported_JennY

I'm sorry to hear that. I think that things do happen for a reason, your father is in a better place. I hope he rests in peace.

And about the job hunt, the economy is getting somewhat better, if these people are letting monkeys work at McDonalds, than you would probably become the next president of the United States...who knows. Good luck on job hunting! :D

F

fastcash

Originally posted by JennY@Dec 27 2004, 10:21 PM
I'm sorry to hear that.  I think that things do happen for a reason, your father is in a better place.  I hope he rests in peace. 

And about the job hunt, the economy is getting somewhat better, if these people are letting monkeys work at McDonalds, than you would probably become the next president of the United States...who knows.  Good luck on job hunting! :D

[snapback]65559[/snapback]​

don't pour salt. he didn't say he passed, just a stroke. you don't often die if you have a stroke.

I

imported_JennY

Originally posted by fastcash420+Dec 28 2004, 12:37 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-JennY
@Dec 27 2004, 10:21 PM
I'm sorry to hear that.  I think that things do happen for a reason, your father is in a better place.  I hope he rests in peace. 

And about the job hunt, the economy is getting somewhat better, if these people are letting monkeys work at McDonalds, than you would probably become the next president of the United States...who knows.  Good luck on job hunting! :D

[snapback]65559[/snapback]​

don't pour salt. he didn't say he passed, just a stroke. you don't often die if you have a stroke.
[snapback]65607[/snapback]​
[/b]

OH MY DEAR GOD! I am totally sorry...I just breezed through the topic real fast. Now I feel like a complete idiot. :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• H
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list