3800 Need Help Tonight!!!!!!

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Hey guys, I was driving home tonight and when i started backing into the garage and tapped the brakes, it felt like my front drivers tire just locked up. Like the brake was just locked. I gave it gas but didnt go anywhere. I switched to drive, and started going forward without a problem. Then when to go in reverse again, and tapped the brake about half way up the drive and they locked again. If i switched from R to D it would shut off and wait until i tapped my brakes again. It will also do it if i tap my brakes going forward.

Yesterday i was going to swap my hub assembly. Got down the where i just needed to take the last three bolts off to pull the hub. Couldnt get them, and didnt feel like working on my car. So I just put everything back together and called it a night. I drove the car around fine that night. Drove it around fine earlier today. And now its acting up. But I need my car for tomorrow. So let me know what i need to look at. ABS is plugged in, and everything feels tight.

Thanx.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list