3800 98gtptoy

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
I know, i saw it. I cant though. I dont have money. We could draw up an ILGPC Turbo fund for it though :D .

I am replacing the wheel hub bearing, tierod, fuel pump, and fuel filter next week. Also hoping to relocate the coil packs, finally got a break from school to tune her. So my money has been swallowed up for a while :(

Not to mention im installing Togs on my brothers car, along with reprogramming his pcm. Dont worry, ill be cooling off over the summer. ;)

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Dec 16 2004, 11:52 PM
I know, i saw it.  I cant though.  I dont have money.  We could draw up an ILGPC Turbo fund for it though :D

I am replacing the wheel hub bearing, tierod, fuel pump, and fuel filter next week. Also hoping to relocate the coil packs, finally got a break from school to tune her.  So my money has been swallowed up for a while :( 

Not to mention im installing Togs on my brothers car, along with reprogramming his pcm.  Dont worry, ill be cooling off over the summer.  ;)
[snapback]64427[/snapback]​

did you pickup a programmer??

BC

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Yea Ive had the powertuner for about a month. But it just so happens to be the month of tests and finals :( . So the next two weeks im going to work on MAF tuning, and zeroing it. I think that should help me out a lot. Im running 7 psi right now with knock only showing at the shifts. I want to get back to 9 minimum.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Kyle
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list