3800 Looking for New Walbro Fuel Pump.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Dec 14 2004, 03:41 PM
Just wanted to see if any bought a walbro pump and decided not to install it, or hadnt had the chance and would prefer to sell it. Let me know, just trying to save a few bucks.  Thanx.
[snapback]63955[/snapback]​

We have them new cheaper than anyone else, even with the corrugated hose. Just incase. :)

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Dec 14 2004, 03:49 PM
I know Mike.  And if i dont get any response you will once again have my money :D .  But i figured i would at least try and get it a little cheaper.
[snapback]63958[/snapback]​

Stay away (sorry Mike) from the WalBLO. I've heard nothing but bad things about them. There's an ongoing thread about how bad they suck on CGP at this moment. If you don't believe me just ask Pictor...I think he's on his 3rd in 2 years.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Ive read the thread. I've never heard of quality problems about them, only that they cant get the last 3-4 gallons in our tank. But ZZP is going to be making a kit that installs the Walbro into out tank properly. Ive talked to zooomer and he said this kit will be work with the present walbro fuel pumps that are sold. So I am looking for a walbro to install soon, and then get the kit when it comes out.

So did his pumps fail him? If so how?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by sr71_rgl+Dec 14 2004, 07:02 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-98 TGP TOY
@Dec 14 2004, 03:49 PM
I know Mike.  And if i dont get any response you will once again have my money :D .  But i figured i would at least try and get it a little cheaper.
[snapback]63958[/snapback]​

Stay away (sorry Mike) from the WalBLO. I've heard nothing but bad things about them. There's an ongoing thread about how bad they suck on CGP at this moment. If you don't believe me just ask Pictor...I think he's on his 3rd in 2 years.
[snapback]63997[/snapback]​
[/b]

No need to apologize. Our pump does not suffer from the capacity problems. The problem is not in the pump; it's in how the company utilizes it. Trying to tread lightly here, it's been improperly installed in their cars.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Dec 15 2004, 04:12 PM
So are you saying yours is installed properly, because Digital Ken, just wrote that this wasnt possible with the Intense directions.  Are yours different?  Do you sell the same pump as ZZP and Intense?  Also, you have two pms... ;)
[snapback]64169[/snapback]​

Everyone is using the same pump; it's just how the pump is installed. I wouldn't use INTENSE install instructions for our R&D. That's not a dig against INTENSE; it's just not something I would do. We install the unit ourselves and figure out what needs to be done to get it to work.

The capacity issue is nothing new. We were discussing this on our team member forum 3 months ago. The difference is that we don't go on the national forum and call INTENSE a collective bunch of dicks for selling this; we just fix the problem and sell a pump that works.

Going on the national forum and ripping into the competition is dumb and usually always backfires onto the aggressor.

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
I have a Warbrow and im awating the zzp kit aswell....I took a look at it and dont like the way they are going in too. Its not a ethics thing...They just need to adress the problem and adress it quickly...Then go and help the patrons who have their product...and make it right...

This would instill trust and solidify themselves in this community..Not rely on the rep or top 25 cars to obsolve themselves from the true nature of the problem.

Solve the problem.

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
I'lltrade you for those heads...
[snapback]64402[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Dec 16 2004, 08:13 PM
I dont even have the heads, I cant beleive you and sweetness havent met up yet :p .  He probably still has the heads. 

And the reason im not looking, is because i bought one from Mike.  :)  Now pick up those heads :lolsign:
[snapback]64403[/snapback]​

Yes...I forgot too. Yea I'll trade you the pump for the heads...How do you want to do this....Your far South right. I can UPS it too you if you wish...PM me with you address.

Im going to just going with Caspers wire mod for now. If certian vendors address the Warbrow pump compatability problem...I will be the first in line to get another pump from them...For now...Even with these 60# squirters im not seeing a fuel issues..YET :unsure: I'll PM Sweetnes to see if he still has the heads...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list