3800 Any other mp3 players besides IPOD??!!

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Crapple = no

Good Choice :)

I've had a Creative Labs player .. not even sure of the model... for a while... (over 1.5 years)

40GB hard drive, easy to use... NOT CRAPPLE .... Zen something or other ....

Good stuff....

MP3 Player is an MP3 player... and the further away from crapple it is the better :)

oh and FM Modulatores are 15 bux from best buy.. so even cheaper on the net .... Crapple Ishits are just a name... they offer nothing over other cheaper brands that offer more.....

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crapple = no

Just generalizing...

Where did USB come from - 'crapple'
Where did Firewire come from - 'crapple'
Where did mp3 players come from - 'crapple'

My point being iPOd is not crappy ;) - in my opinion.
What you need to do is rate your choice based on what matters most to you, ie: cost; portability; amount of memory; ergo or looks; menu interface; etc.

The last MP3 player I used was an iRiver. But since I got a iPaq hx4700 PDA which has both SD and CF cards, I just store my MP3s in the removable cards! It's not a dediated MP3 player, so it has its drawbacks such as battery life. But with my PDA, I can play MP3's, play video (it has VGA screen), sync with my Outlook, and remotely control/connect to computers via wireless B) .

J.E.T.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Originally posted by Diavolo@Dec 3 2004, 10:21 AM
I am looing at the Zen one and the Dell.  John, have you found any good comparisons between mp3 players
[snapback]62243[/snapback]​

Just on consumer reports, and going to epinions.com. The Zen got really good reviews, the dell was good also. But i'm leaning to the Zen because of the battery and they say the dell can break real easily. Plus the Zen has a S/N ratio of 97db, which is amazing quality, and that's what i'm looking for.

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
oh and FM Modulatores are 15 bux from best buy.. so even cheaper on the net .... Crapple Ishits are just a name... they offer nothing over other cheaper brands that offer more.....

Go ahead and get your $15 modulator. You get a whole 4 stations to choose and they are all taken up by real stations in the Chicago area. If you do get a modulator get one that you can adjust to any station you want. That way when you go out of town you can adjust the stations so you dont get any bleed over.

Again, I love my crapple :p mini and the Griffin iTrip FM modulator! The iTunes jukebox is laid out awesome and is very easy to use.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info