3800 who can get ahold of snm for me

Originally posted by Fish@Nov 29 2004, 09:53 AM
Not at all, I piss off alot more.  :rolleyes:

Dont you have some more bashing on clubgp to do??

Woops, I meant leg humping.  :lolsign:
[snapback]61635[/snapback]​

Pissing off more??? Maybe just irritating. I think if you pissed em off, IL State Statutes might have something to say about "continued following".

/me Leg Humping or Bashing... NEVER :lolsign:

Damn. I guess me validating products, and criticizing others products is "bashing, and leghumping". I love it when people think I'm a leg humper WOOT WOOT

Oh well, I would much rather be called a Leg Humper, than to have my GF call me a pussy after I passed out from drinking too much (since when is two Mike's "too much"?)

EDIT: Spelling....

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Haha, thats funny. I pass out before my GF, or I should say my ex, since it seems she is part of team asshole, and doesnt even own a GP. Thats great. BTW, who thought that whole team asshole thing was cool?? You?? Someone lied to you. Some of us dont find it ammusing.

As far as me being a pussy when I drink, I dont need to go throw it all up to sleep well at the end of the night. Before you wanna talk about me, maybe you should know me.

Id rather be called a pussy to a few while alot more know the truth, then called a leg humper and look like an ass on a national board.

Originally posted by Fish@Nov 29 2004, 10:59 AM
Haha, thats funny. I pass out before my GF, or I should say my ex, since it seems she is part of team asshole, and doesnt even own a GP. Thats great. BTW, who thought that whole team asshole thing was cool?? You?? Someone lied to you. Some of us dont find it ammusing.

As far as me being a pussy when I drink, I dont need to go throw it all up to sleep well at the end of the night. Before you wanna talk about me, maybe you should know me.

Id rather be called a pussy to a few while alot more know the truth, then called a leg humper and look like an ass on a national board.
[snapback]61644[/snapback]​

Wow...another member of TEAM ASSHOLE. Would that be the Original MN Chapter or the newly adpoted IL chapter? Hmmm... who thought up Team Asshole. That was thought up by the MN members of Team Hooters, who decided we were all Assholes. Oh well, I accept that title with great pride.

/me queues up Dennis Leary - I'm An Asshole.mp3

As far as puking goes... generally thats reserved for a more "liver damaging" type of drinking spree. For example... a "liter of this, and a liter of that", or "a case of this, and a case of that". Not 16oz of this, and another 16oz of this.

I have no problems being called a Leg Humper, I find it amusing. As far as looking like an "ass" on the national board... I guess that goes with the whole "Team Asshole" thing. DOH Ya got me again.... :rolleyes:

Oh well... enough of me being an Ass today, I need to get some work done. I'm quite sure some other assholes will fill in while I am gone.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Actually, I now know why you called me a stalker. HAHAHA, Becky was running her mouth at GPG saying that I stalk her. :lolsign: If you only knew the whole story Lee.

I had no beef with you Lee. You came on here starting it with me. If someone else wants to take your place going back and forth with me, then so be it. Ill be here. Im also on AIM if you wanna take it up that way.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Well, if that is towards me J/O, its kinda hard to let go of something when there are still strings attached, and there are still quite a bit of them left.

I made a comment. It was supposed to be funny. Sorry for trying to bring a little laughter into this club that obviously needs it.

Its funny how just a year ago we could all say much worse things about each other and laugh about it later, but when one thread blows up, phones ring off the hook about this shit. People telling other people what to say, and how to react.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by MrT+Nov 29 2004, 12:56 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-alexgtp
@Nov 29 2004, 11:29 AM
:drama:  :gayfight:
[snapback]61650[/snapback]​
[snapback]61666[/snapback]​
[/b]

It's time to change the sig... "user posted image who post whores like Stacey do" is what I see... Or are you trying to imply that Stacey is a user posted image? :lol:

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by Mike K+Nov 29 2004, 03:26 PM-->
Originally posted by MrT@Nov 29 2004, 12:56 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-alexgtp
@Nov 29 2004, 11:29 AM
:drama:  :gayfight:
[snapback]61650[/snapback]​

[snapback]61666[/snapback]​

It's time to change the sig... "user posted image who post whores like Stacey do" is what I see... Or are you trying to imply that Stacey is a user posted image? :lol:
[snapback]61683[/snapback]​
[/b]
hmmmmm....i seem to have lost my Mr T. "i pity the foo" gif.......time for something new maybe

F

fastcash

i got into some serious sickness...i still have to call back steve, i slept from 11pm sat. night until 6pm sunday evening. i'll call him soon though, i'd hate to miss out on those mounts.

edit: i think it;s the flu, i still feel like a train ran me over, and is sitting on my body. but hey, who needs to breath? it's so over rated :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info