3800 FS - 00 GTP

IH8ricerz

Mar 29, 2008
For sale is my '00 Grand Prix GTP. I am the second owner, it was purchased in February of last year from a dealer, who got it on a trade in from the first owner. The previous owner had put 79.5k mostly highway miles, and since then I have put on about 5k, so total mileage is 84.5k. The car itself is bronzemist with a tan leather interior, with the torque stars. All options, HUD, Bose, etc. Four new all-season tires are going on next week, as are a few other things. The car is in good running order, with a few minor blemishes.

-Scratches on the driver's door due to a botched up debadging job, minor, can't see from more than 5 feet away.

-Radio display doesn't work.

-Missing fuse panel cover, you find one for a reasonable price and I will pay for it.

-Has a dent on the hood, and passenger side front fender.

-Minor scratches.

Mods are a 3.4" pulley, a 3" DP and 3" pipe to the stock y-pipe and mufflers, a 180* T-stat, and a custom FWI, which I will paint black before pickup of the car. I will also pay for a stock airbox that is reasonably priced, if the new owner so wishes. I will have pics of it later on today, after I get my digi cam back from my sister.

Asking $8300 obo, call me at 630-947-4020

IH8ricerz

Mar 29, 2008
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Nov 11 2004, 03:43 PM
you are GTP on chitownracing, lol, i recognize this for sale ad

good luck on the sale
[snapback]60059[/snapback]​

Heh, figured it'd be easier to just copy and paste. Just like the next part of the ad. :D

Alright, well, it's too dark to take pics currently, but I'll put up a few older pics of the car. Car looks exactly the same, minus the badges.

DSCF0107r.jpg

DSCF0104r.jpg

DSCF0103r.jpg

DSCF0102r.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list