3800 What's going on for tonight???

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
What's up Jared!! How have you been bro?? That's cool I'll tell him even though I already whooped the poor guy but this was on the highway and he wants to go at it from the light now. He thinks he could take me from the light and beat me. The funny thing is when we took off on the highway I was like 4 cars in front of him and only pushing like 8psi not even WOT which if I was WOT I would push 11psi or 12psi. Off the line I've hit 13psi once in awhile.

Leo

By the way Jared did you get ur personalized plates yet?? If so what did you go with??

Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Nov 5 2004, 11:56 AM
What's up Jared!! How have you been bro?? That's cool I'll tell him even though I already whooped the poor guy but this was on the highway and he wants to go at it from the light now. He thinks he could take me from the light and beat me. The funny thing is when we took off on the highway I was like 4 cars in front of him and only pushing like 8psi not even WOT which if I was WOT I would push 11psi or 12psi. Off the line I've hit 13psi once in awhile.

Leo

By the way Jared did you get ur personalized plates yet?? If so what did you go with??
[snapback]59344[/snapback]​

Awesome Leo!! Way to take out those Cameros!!!! I didnt get personalized plates.... I think I might, and i stress might, go with SLOGTO. But who knows, I dont really care too much about it right now. I have been extremely busy with work that I have had no time to enjoy the car.

We should hook up sometime and shoot some pool or something.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
What's up Snoop how was Texas?? No the cars not fixed but my mechanic said just be careful with her that's all. He said everything is still ok its just with time wear and tear happens and your now has 102k and its idles kinda rough but he replaced my gaskets since they were the original and just checked out some internals to be safe. Over all the car is ok and running strong but I'm just crusing here and there but if I get a race well then its on.

Leo

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list