3800 GLD Tuesday

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I think my car can do a 14 sec pass now that the HVII is out and my car feels like it has torque again. (thanks again Mike K) Tuesday I have to work, but Ill get there early so I can leave around 3:30. Ill be working at the CDW building right off of 94 and Town Line Road. So I work right by the oasis that we met at last time. Just thought I would see if anyone else wanted to go. Im most likely going no matter what.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by Fish@Oct 31 2004, 06:54 PM
I think my car can do a 14 sec pass now that the HVII is out and my car feels like it has torque again. (thanks again Mike K) Tuesday I have to work, but Ill get there early so I can leave around 3:30. Ill be working at the CDW building right off of 94 and Town Line Road. So I work right by the oasis that we met at last time. Just thought I would see if anyone else wanted to go. Im most likely going no matter what.
[snapback]58783[/snapback]​

Yes, lets do it. :)

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
I would like to head out to GLD, but you guys always pick the days I work on (I work nightshift btw) :ph34r:

Either way, this week will be bad for me. I blew my rear drivers side tire last night while going to a halloween party on I-88, luckily the area where I blew the tire (By Finley Rd) there was a nice big shoulder for me to park and put my spare on.

So I'll be getting some new tires from tirerack tommorow, I needed new tires anyways so what happened yesterday just forced me to get some new rubber sooner...

Have fun and good luck breaking some new PB's...

Joel

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Fish
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list