3800 Just noticed something

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I was watching the matrix reloaded a minute ago, and I was paying real close attention to the highway chase. Every vehicle save the semi and the Ducatis were GM. I counted saturns, chevy, pontiac, oldsmobile, and buick. Lots of older models too. Probably had to mix it up. Just saw something else. That old muscle car that Jada Pinket drives.....a 67 Firebird.

My god I need to stop working weekends so I dont have to bug you all with trivial shit that I find interesting.

Ohh, and supernintendo emulators rule. Already beat final fight, TMNT4, Street Fighter 2, and after the movie, I might start playing Chrono Trigger, or Secret of Evermore.

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
I wasn't looking for the all GM thing, but I noticed that the first time I watched the movie. It stuck out pretty obvious to me. That, and I'm a Matrix nut, so even if I didn't catch it right away, I would have seen it eventually. :D

By the way, Fish, nice lyrics: Take II. You know they have a new album coming out next month, right?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info