3800 So what's goin on tonight?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Giving up on the car? It's freezing. I was going to trailer my ass (and my car) on up to GLD and get my 12 second pass.

At any rate, I beleive John (toasty) and a few others (myself included) are going to get together tonight for some beer and food. Everyone's welcome to come.

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by Mike K@Oct 16 2004, 01:04 PM
Giving up on the car? It's freezing. I was going to trailer my ass (and my car) on up to GLD and get my 12 second pass.

At any rate, I beleive John (toasty) and a few others (myself included) are going to get together tonight for some beer and food. Everyone's welcome to come.
Where you guys all going to meet at?

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by Mike K@Oct 16 2004, 01:04 PM

Where are we going to drink tonight?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Sure I post and now everyone looks to me for a place... I have no clue! :) I'm fine with hanging around out here. We have Gatsbys Pizza. One of the nicest bars around here and with some of the best pizza you'll ever have. :)

Other than that's throw me some bones, in a not so literal fashion, and we'll see what happens. I have my Windstar tonight since the Prix is sitting on slicks. :(

Edit: here is the Arlington Heights, Schaumburg, Woodfield area.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by Mike K@Oct 16 2004, 03:57 PM
Sure I post and now everyone looks to me for a place... I have no clue! :)  I'm fine with hanging around out here.  We have Gatsbys Pizza.  One of the nicest bars around here and with some of the best pizza you'll ever have. :)

Other than that's throw me some bones, in a not so literal fashion, and we'll see what happens.  I have my Windstar tonight since the Prix is sitting on slicks. :(

Edit: here is the Arlington Heights, Schaumburg, Woodfield area.
Hmmmmm ..... I'm open for all options. I'm not to familiar with the bars past the 53/290 area unless its near downtown, but I have heard of that one.

And another thing, take those slick off. Your riding in the Prix <_<

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by toastyj@Oct 16 2004, 04:21 PM
What about Rock Bottom in Warrenville just off Route 88? its kind of a Halfway point for everyone?
Just curious.. What made you think of that place? Doesnt sound like a bad idea, but the original place sounded tastier. Are there people in the club coming from the south side area. Last question is...... Who's all going so far.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Alright, we're going to meet at Rock Bottom in Warrenville at 7:30 - 8:00. This is a resturant and brewery. The address is as follows:

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
28256 Diehl Road, Warrenville, IL 60555
(630) 836-1380
(630) 836-1385 (fax)

And the map

My phone number is 847-477-8164.

Post here if you're going and then if you have a question or need to find us when you get there you can call me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info