3800 GI: PC WTB

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
Iam asking for a friend of mine... he has a old Pentium 2 450 .. that had ME and just crashed ... he was looking to upgrade , so i thought maybe i would at least ask befroe he goes out hunting for one. never know what people have lying around

he only uses it for general use... Ebay, chat etc... let me know what you have and the general specs.

thanks Burt

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
Originally posted by GTPPWR@Oct 15 2004, 08:31 PM
I have mine, which is basically the same as he had. I only want 250 for it.

which is the same as who had ? my friend or the link above ? if its the same as my freind has that is a little too much money for not enough pc....IMO but thanks

Chrys: i THINK that it was the harddrive that crashed on him ... when he boots up it goes into windows for a millisecond then goes to the grey screen and says something about registry links and asks if he wants to boot into safe mode etc...

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
Originally posted by 12secGTP@Oct 16 2004, 09:45 AM
sounds like a harddrive crash...
he may just want to replace the harddrive. prolly will be alot cheaper for him.
I agree...

however... he cannot find the disk to reinstall windows and he was wanting to upgrade to something a little faster than the PIII 450 :ph34r: ... his computer is so slow he couldnt run XP even if he wanted to... :blink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info