3800 Well the time has come

Dreamcat78

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Rolling Meadows
Yup like the title says bye bye 40th <_< I will miss her but its time for a bigger vehicle...I am picking up my new truck early next week mon night or tuesday!

I barganed hard for my trade in value...it started at 8,900 and went up to 11,100
she only has 53,000 miles and is in pretty good shape...but I am excited for the new truck I am getting a brand new GMC Denali Woot woot all-wheel drive!
I will post pics when i get it next week....Oh well i still got jeffs car if i have the need for speed and thats more speed than my GT ever had :lolsign:

xttc2000

Addict
Dec 21, 2008
did you demod your car yet? i know you had a ton of stuff on there.

denalis are nice, but you are going to lose your ass on it.
in 2 years it wont be worth half what you paid.

have you looked into the nissan armada at all?
its a nice full size truck and with nav leather roof and all the options its still cheaper than the denali- comes in an overall nicer package which interior quality leagues above any domestic. and it will hold its value better.
the initial money saved could go towards a set of wheels for it, my chiropractor has a black one with 22's on it and it looks REALLY good.

but if you end up with the denali congrats and enjoy!

Dreamcat78

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Rolling Meadows
yeah i de-mod'd already except for the cam but that would cost more to get out then the resale of it! Believe me it was a long and hard decision for me all my friends here know how long i have been holding off on the new car.. A nissan isnt really an option no offense but i like my american cars...even tho i was going for german ..and denalis for sure keep their value..they loose alot but by far dont drop that much !
I am just happy to have made a choice:)

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Originally posted by Rocky+Oct 14 2004, 04:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocky @ Oct 14 2004, 04:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dreamcat78@Oct 14 2004, 11:45 AM
you loving yours rocky? i know i will they are so easy to drive...i feel so safe in a big vehicle..especially for a baby thats what matters to me now :)
Loving is an understatement. :p I have to post pics soon. Already saving for the bling bling. B)

Yes you do feel much safer. [/b][/quote]
But please remember to drive it like an suv. Just because you feel safer don't go flying around. You can't corner or stop like a sedan. And your extra weight means more inertia when you hit something, which means it hurts more!.....

Originally posted by Dreamcat78@Oct 14 2004, 09:30 AM
i saw that done on one of the rides shows on TLC to expedition it was a celebritys wife...geesh i am not modding this one...just exaust and K & N
That was Craig Titusususus' wife's truck. That thing was bad as hell when it was done. :mellow: Sorry the GT went bye-bye, but at least you got one of the very few good looking SUVs out there right now. A shooting would have been in order if you had bought that hideous Lexus SUV....and I won't even get started on the VW. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info