3800 HALLOWEEN

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Oct 13 2004, 03:09 PM
I am going to be the ILGPC slut or something just wear the state of Iliinois cutout into an outfit with gp wanna be logos and blue eyeshadow or something I haven't really decided yet...
lets see........you could go as your car - no costume necessary :lolsign:

...been driven alot, banged all over, needs bodywork to become drivable.....yep stacey you ARE your car :ph34r:

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by MrT+Oct 13 2004, 03:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MrT @ Oct 13 2004, 03:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-staceyyearsich@Oct 13 2004, 03:09 PM
I am going to be the ILGPC slut or something just wear the state of Iliinois cutout into an outfit with gp wanna be logos and blue eyeshadow or something I haven't really decided yet...
lets see........you could go as your car - no costume necessary :lolsign:

...been driven alot, banged all over, needs bodywork to become drivable.....yep stacey you ARE your car :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
WTF: I hope thats my "fake" costume idea for Halloween if so that definitly is the description I am looking for.

(Of coarse I have never been a slut or have the intensions of being one, I do not fornicate) Thats fine print just in-case people think the above statement is me.

Of coarse Halloween is all about tricks and treating and scaring the shit outta people so maybe I should be a walking STD as well.. I've made this person up in my imagnination but its only the imaginable things I so could imagine

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info