3800 Need A Little Help

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
Hello!

Invision Power Board (the software we use) has switched from being a free forum software, to a pay software. Although this doesn't cost that much... I feel, that I should be able to ask that everyone help me pay for this, especially becuase I am bearing the majority of the cost of the webserving already (thanks to the people that contribute, it has helped me a lot)

The cost for 1 year is 70 dollars. The cost for lifetime is 200. This includes several things that I like a lot. For instance, on top of being able to use the new versions, they will actually do the upgrade for me. This way.. I am not stressing about losing the database.

Not many people know, but I currently still have the database located at worldofav.com (remember that site). I really want to switch this over to ILGPC.com (so I can let the other name expire, as I no longer have a use for it. There may be an additional for them to do this, but I don't know how to do it, so it is the only option.

Another thing is.. the domain ILGPC.COM is due to expire in early FEB. I also want to be prepared for this. The cost to keep the domain name is $35 for the year (through Network Solutions, the people I use)

So.. Whoever can lend a brother a hand.. please let me know. I would like to get on this, asap. because, well.. I don't want to risk losing ILGPC, due to their new policy.

Thanks!

John

I

imported_GraFFix

I can help also..I just havent been around alot lately because i have alot of things happening in my life right now and plus I dont have internet at work yet. Its just kind of hard to check the forums after work cause it seems im always busy...

im willing to pitch in some and help out thats not a problem...

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by superchargedgp+Oct 13 2004, 09:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (superchargedgp @ Oct 13 2004, 09:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mybluegtp@Oct 13 2004, 07:43 PM
I'll give ya $20 if thats cool? I need to save up for a big event tha is coming up for me next year. <_<
are you getting married? [/b][/quote]
???well r u?????

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
"here comes the bride" :ph34r:

I say instead of a limo you have a caravan of GP's that all do mad burnouts!
How sweet would that be? 50 GP's in fornt of a church!

Oh yeah and people lets send that money asap to keep this site going ok!
Dont just talk all this BS about sending it, send that cash to John come on!
$20 once a year = 5.5 cents a day!

*Trying to be a cheerleader*

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
TTT
I thought I replied to this.. but regardless...

There are very few people that have actuallly contributed money for the site....

It does cost money to run this site... I've donated a good amount (Several times more than my F-Body club asks yearly... and we have track rentals!) ... if u think ilgpc is a good thing.... then donate to keep it running!!!!

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Let's figure out how many of us there are and then let's all pay an equal share. If we all chip in, we can keep this site up for awhile and keep the per-person cost down.

Then again, if no one is willing to do that, we're good for one more month's advertising cost minus the actually advertising John. I can appreciate that it costs money to keep this site running.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
money attmepted to be sent.

"We are aware that members may continue to experience intermittent errors while logging in to the PayPal site or when attempting to pay with PayPal. We are aware of the problem and are currently working on a solution.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and we appreciate your continued patience.
"

stupid paypal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info