3800 Somebody Dies

F

fastcash

Last night my girfriend and myself were crusin around on Archer when we came up on a road block. We decided to park and see what was going on. There was a car completely destroyed. It looked like two cars. There were over a hundred kids standing around just looking at what happened. I dont know the full details but from what people were telling me there were three people in that car. The driver was driving really fast in and out of traffic like an idiot when he crashed. The two front people were fine and wearing seatbelts. The back passenger was not wearing a seatbelt and that was his body under the sheet next to the split car. A person died because of his friend driving like an idiot and himself not wearing a seatbelt. That is too bad and was sad to see. People need to remember that when they are driving with other people in their car they take on the responability for not only their lives, but their passenger lives as well. :mellow:

H

huklbry_1

You got some f'ng nerve talking about it 2kredghost. That could have been you involved in that accident from the post you had about the saturn redline. You need to take in responsibilty for not just the passenger's in your car but every other car on the road.

You need to think about that the next time you decide to take on another car on a public road, because if that car was racing you, you could have killed the person in the other car.

Just my 2 cents on street racing of any kind.

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
courtesy of WMAQ - http://www.nbc5.com/news/3800367/detail.html

Driver Flees Crash, Leaves 2 Dead Passengers
Police Continue Search For Missing Driver

POSTED: 1:19 pm CDT October 11, 2004
UPDATED: 1:37 pm CDT October 11, 2004

CHICAGO -- Police Monday were searching for the driver of a car that crashed into a traffic light and a parked car in the Garfield Park neighborhood, killing two passengers and injuring another.

The 1992 BMW was reportedly speeding northeast on Archer Avenue when the driver lost control of the vehicle at around 10 p.m. Sunday, police News Affairs Officer Amina Greer said.

The car struck a traffic light pole before crashing into a parked vehicle at 6075 S. Archer Ave., she said.

The driver fled, leaving behind two dead backseat passengers, a man and a woman, both 18 years old, Greer said.

The injured man, in the passenger seat, was taken to Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood where he was reported in stable condition as of 3 a.m., she said.

Killed in the crash were Jozef Maryniarczyk, of 5820 S. Kolmar Ave., and Anna Jaronzyk, of 5012 S. Latrobe Ave., in Stickney, a Cook County Medical Examiner's Office spokesman said.

Maryniarczyk was pronounced dead at 2:40 a.m. Monday at the Stein Institute, the spokesman said. Jaronzyk was pronounced dead 10:53 p.m. Sunday at Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, he said.

The driver of the vehicle had not been located as of 6:50 a.m., Greer said.

A witness said the BMW was cut off by another vehicle and the driver lost control the car while trying to avoid a collision, Chicago Lawn District Lt. John Francis said.

The BMW was also reported to have been running red lights just before the accident, he said.

Major Accident Investigation Unit investigators were interviewing the survivor at the hospital, Francis said.

The car was practically "cut in half" after hitting the pole, Francis said.

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Oct 12 2004, 01:14 PM
Huklbry1 I'm leaving your comment alone first get to know me then say something...

Leo
ok, well i agree with him, so say something to me

you are the last person to talk about responsibilities in more ways than one. so since you dont know him, say something to me. i would LOVE to hear more excuses come out of your mouth

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Oct 12 2004, 01:14 PM
Huklbry1 I'm leaving your comment alone first get to know me then say something...

Leo
I got nothing but respect for you Leo, but whoever posted that is right. I've gone to Archer only once and I've seen you race. Plus you always post some crazy racing stories. Anyone that is willing to hit the shoulder while racing is asking for a nasty wreck.

Once again I say this with respect, bro you need to watch yourself out there. Leave the racing for the tracks.

H

huklbry_1

It doesn't matter if I know you or not, the fact of the matter is that you posted about racing on the street and thats all i need to know. Racing on the street is just plain stupid because you might get yourself killed, or worse yet some innocent bystandard who just happened to be on the street your racing on.

I've seen way to many people get messed up because of street racing and its always the same thing, "the car (or pedestrian) just came out of nowhere." Thats why if you really need to race, take it to a track where there is less surprises.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Originally posted by snoop+Oct 12 2004, 01:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (snoop @ Oct 12 2004, 01:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-2KREDGHOST@Oct 12 2004, 01:14 PM

Leo
ok, well i agree with him, so say something to me

you are the last person to talk about responsibilities in more ways than one. so since you dont know him, say something to me. i would LOVE to hear more excuses come out of your mouth [/b][/quote]
As for you I have nothing else to say. Your trying to get under my skin well it won't work SNOOP all I'm going to say is your getting impatient and that's funny as hell!!!! :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Originally posted by Rocky+Oct 12 2004, 03:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocky @ Oct 12 2004, 03:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-2KREDGHOST@Oct 12 2004, 01:14 PM

Leo
I got nothing but respect for you Leo, but whoever posted that is right. I've gone to Archer only once and I've seen you race. Plus you always post some crazy racing stories. Anyone that is willing to hit the shoulder while racing is asking for a nasty wreck.

Once again I say this with respect, bro you need to watch yourself out there. Leave the racing for the tracks. [/b][/quote]
Thanks Rocky!! I do respect you the same bro and yes it's true I did do some shoulder riding moves however when I did do them I knew what I was doing, but thanks Rocky I will becareful hell I still have alot of life to live.

Leo

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Oct 12 2004, 07:38 PM
yes it's true I did do some shoulder riding moves however when I did do them I knew what I was doing,

Leo
:lolsign:

you are a joke

nobodys getting impatient over here. its just funny how some fat ass hype who always brags about how many girls he has is always broke. now thats funny. but its cool though. keep racing leo, maybe someday you will be on the news one day.(even though you know what you are doing :rolleyes: )

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
I think street racing is fine up to a point.

Me for example Ill hit 50-70 depending on the road.....Id never gofaster then 50 or so on archer...to crowded/small/cops/etc...........

Lagrange rd in the forest ill hit 65 or so from a stop light.....

But what is dumb is these post about hitting a 100 mph on busy street during rush hour or weaving in and out of traffic on the expressway doing 100.......Iv seen quite a few of those post..... :blink: :unsure:

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
You have attention issues don't you...I see you want to be the new post whore that's why you feel the need to post up everytime I do..... That's fine you can be the post whore I'm not tripping.... Stacey might though... You made this an issue I didn't why don't you tell everyone how when I asked you if I could pay you later you said that's cool and now your the one tripping not me....You could have avoided all this just by telling me the night I told you if you minded if I payed you later you could have said yes and could you give me the money like in a week no you said nothing so I thought it was cool....Well I'm done explaining it to everyone because you seem to put me out as the bad guy so whatever...Just be at your shop Friday night and you'll get your money just remember next time ask for the money right there and don't say that's cool pay me later.... First thing when it comes to business or any money issue get it upfront obviously you haven't learned this yet but I bet you learned it now.....

Yo Malaka if you read this how's the Monte SS doing I want to check out the ride hit me up??

Leo

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Oct 12 2004, 07:59 PM
Well I'm done explaining it to everyone because you seem to put me out as the bad guy so whatever
:rolleyes:

i aint putting nothing out but the truth. if people take you for whatever, then that is what it is. i cant control that. you always say your done but always have something to say. you have nothing to say except try to turn shit around and make you seem like the good guy here(thats some more funny shit). but if you are worried about what other people think of you, thats your fault not mine. i gave you some time to pay me back. i said that up front, but 5-6 months for $200, thats trying to get over on someone. again, you have nothing to say. you are the ass here and everyone should know that(at least they should know what kinda of person you are). so i will read your next bullshit ass post after this cuz i know you are not done, and just laugh some more on how you are trying to make the guy who DID the work, DID the favor, and DIDNT get payed seem like that bad guy.

all i know is you better not say shit to me when i see you and you give me my money. dont try to be all buddy buddy like you did last time after you typed that post. that shit aint cool. just give me the money and go. so start typing sweety, and i'll see you friday.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
You know what I'm tired of all this shit! I know Leo, and I'm going to tell you this Snoop He owes me money and alot more then you think. Am I tripping NO, am I posting about it NO! (until now)

When I first saw your post about this I got really pissed even though i only met you once. I really didnt think you were this kind of a guy, but no one will know unless you spend time with someone and I guess i got the wrong immpression about you. I'm not taking Leo's side, but I just hate when club members bash on each other and I finally had to say something. I have to say you do have balls to post this on the boards when everyone here is trying to get along and just be buddies and what not.

I also think he shouldnt pay you that last $100 since he had to get it replaced again after you installed it and pay 3 times more then what you charged him.

You can hate me you can talk shit to me if you want, but all i'm doing is speaking my mind and trying to stop this BULLSHIT!!

I'm OUT!

I

imported_snoop

look, i wasnt even gonna post anymore until you started now. after what you said in that thread, dude, you make so sense at all. i understand you and leo are buddy buddy and all. thats fine. be that. but i am letting everyone know on this board what type of person this cat is before they sell him anything, and/or do any work for him in the future. i am still keeping peace here. i have no idea what you are talking about with that. i am not offending anyone on here. i dont start any shit, and i help others out when i can. i am keeping peace. if you get offended because i am talking about your pal, thats YOUR problem not mine or anyone elses. that whole post was bs because you are bias. and for you to say ANYTHING about me is just off the wall. fredo, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME!!!!! dont be quick to judge me because of your "friend", thats not fair. you need to mind your own buisness. and you can kill all that noise about everyone getting along with everyone and keeping this a friendly environment cuz i am not here to ruin anything at all. i am here to help others and i think i have proved that time and time again. i am not a bad person, i am prolly the most softess/sensative mofo's on this site.

p.s. and by him oweing you money also, thank you for proving my point

i am done now for real. this whole thing is getting way outta hand over a lousy $100. i am sure by now everyone knows so i wont comment on it anymore. so if i have offended anyone by giving you a heads up :rolleyes: , i am sorry.

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Not to be a bitch or anything but this post had nothing to do with anyone OWING a 100bucks till you brought it up... and personally I think it should be taken care of over a PM, and if he did have to go get the job re-done and pay WAY more, then call it even seriously is it worth all the drama... everytime you post it says something about it, why don't u just throw it in ur signature so that way its always there and you don't have to keep typing it and bringing it up? I really doubt leo would rip anyone off and I also know and you have to know inless your RICH that sometimes times are tight

princess01

Jun 16, 2008
Its pretty sad that there is a post about people dieing and all you car about SNOOP is getting your $100 back. There are bigger problems in the world. I know that I dont know you, so I hope you dont take this personal. There is a time and a place for everything. I think you can figure the rest out. Just show some respect, I think the people that died on archer (which is what this post was about) is more important than you getting your money back.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info