3800 Few questions

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
My suspension is going to shit. Im hoping to get alot of things as christmas presents or something. LOL.

#1. I see the Konis on GMPD for 787.50, but heard that shipping is just outrageous and am better off getting them somewhere else. Anyone tell me where you bought yours and how much it was total??

#2. Figure if Im gonna do the Konis, might as well get the GM handling upgrade kit as well. (the sway bars and trailing arms.) Did you get them from GMPD or somewhere else??

#3. Im also contemplating the DHP Powertuner. Is this year and engine specific?? Have anymore info for it?? (charles???? charles??????)

TIA

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
1. We offer the Koni inserts for $599.99. They require that you do the extra work of installing them into the strut housing, but they won't be $200+ shipping either. :) Otherwise, get the part number off of the site and go into your local GM dealer. The kit costs about 1100 from a dealer but you don't pay shipping.

2. Same things, these are cheap and light. Get them from a dealer.

4. Yes, year and vehicle specific and very fun. :)

Go here for basic features and here for a detailed rundown.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Problem is that GMPP kits aren't availible from any dealer, like the handling upgrade kit for example. I ordered the parts induvidually though through Horizon Chevy in Naperville. The "kits" are a special deal from GMPP, that the dealers can't get, at least that was my experience. Horizon, was very reasonable though, and again...no shipping involved.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Fish
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list