3800 Great Lakes Tuesday Night

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
We're meeting up at 4:30pm at the Lake Forest Oasis on 94N. That good enough for you guys? I'll have truck, trailer, and GTP in hand. :)

I'm also going to call some other's out... seems some of you can't race at anything other than a nationwide event. Johnny, Miller... Let's go. :)

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by Mike K@Oct 6 2004, 02:25 PM
We're meeting up at 4:30pm at the Lake Forest Oasis on 94N. That good enough for you guys? I'll have truck, trailer, and GTP in hand. :)

I'm also going to call some other's out... seems some of you can't race at anything other than a nationwide event. Johnny, Miller... Let's go. :)
im scarred... :ph34r:

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by CoolGTX+Oct 6 2004, 04:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CoolGTX @ Oct 6 2004, 04:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike K@Oct 6 2004, 02:25 PM
We're meeting up at 4:30pm at the Lake Forest Oasis on 94N.  That good enough for you guys?  I'll have truck, trailer, and GTP in hand. :)

I'm also going to call some other's out... seems some of you can't race at anything other than a nationwide event.  Johnny, Miller...  Let's go.  :)
im scarred... :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
Eh... whatever excuse you need for not showing up. You know you have no reason to be afraid of my brokeass intercooled turd. Why not show up for fun instead of making everything drama-filled.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by Mike K+Oct 6 2004, 04:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike K @ Oct 6 2004, 04:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Fish@Oct 6 2004, 02:26 PM
How nice of you to tow my car to the track. :D Someone wanna help me with some valve springs??
Bitch please... the trailer is for when I send shards of the differential throughout the track and it's going to happen... :eek: :) [/b][/quote]
Crying shame. Wanna swap trannys and you can blow up a GT tranny??

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by Fish+Oct 6 2004, 04:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fish @ Oct 6 2004, 04:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Mike K@Oct 6 2004, 04:56 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish
@Oct 6 2004, 02:26 PM
How nice of you to tow my car to the track. :D Someone wanna help me with some valve springs??

Bitch please... the trailer is for when I send shards of the differential throughout the track and it's going to happen... :eek: :)
Crying shame. Wanna swap trannys and you can blow up a GT tranny?? [/b][/quote]
You don't want my tranny... It shifts too nice right now. We all know that means implosion in a couple weeks. :)

toastyj

Regular
Jul 19, 2008
Mike,

Yeah, man, I'm there, Tom and I are gonna try to cruise up and meet you guys at that Oasis. I suggest this if you're up for it:

Post the FINAL details on the thread again say Sunday, then if you have the time or the inclination, PM those people with those details or something on say Sunday night or so.

Just a suggestion, but even if it's you and I buddy, I wanna go. Not to make a mountain out of a mole hill, but I know what you mean about the "event" thing, so if it's made accessible for everyone it's easier for people to act. This is why psycologists tell lazy people to write things down and why successful people have post it notes all over the apartment.

Now go read my o-ring post for insight on Tues races...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info