3800 Lookin for a roommate...

C

Charged97

Well, my roommate has decided to go fulltime Army again and will be moving out by the end of this month. If anyone is lookin to move or knows anyone, please send them my way. It's one of the best deals in the city.

Address is 3464 N. Clark. If you know that area, it's just south of Addison/Clark by about 2 blocks (between Sheffield/Clark and Addison/Clark intersections). Here's the details on the apartment:

2 bedroom
1 bathroom
easy street parking(permit 383)
dishwasher/gas stove
apartment is fairly furnished...could use another chair/couch is about all, but I can work with what you got
free basic cable(would be willing to step up if desired to dish, directv, better cable, etc.)
as of right now no computer or internet...we did have a cable modem a while back and it was reasonable...I'd be willing to get that back if desired
only utilities are gas(~$20/mo) and electricity(~$65/mo), so ~$42.50/mo per person
rent is $1000/mo dived by 2...$500 per person

All I ask is the person smokes outside(if they do) and keep the common areas clean. Other than that I can get along with just about anyone. B)

Jason - 773-203-7787

sgtp

Regular
Dec 17, 2008
wow, nice location. Id be very interested but I just got a place in Roscoe Village; one br garden level (dungeon). I like my place but would prefer a roommate to live in a nicer place and sve some $ at the same time. When is your lease up? Mine is up come march. can you wait 5 months :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• C
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list