3800 Where to go for my Birthday

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
We want to go out for my Birthday this weekend but not sure if I feel like a dance club, strip joint, local bar with some live music.

I was thinking of hitting Clue in Midlothian. We hadn't been there in a while, didn't know what the croud was like there anymore. I guess they play old school on Saturdays now.

or

Maybe I could talk her in to going to Club O with me ;)

or

SportsTime in Bridgeview has Anxiety Society playing (a great Zeppelin cover band with a woman singer that rocks).

Any other suggestions?

toastyj

Regular
Jul 19, 2008
By coincidence, my bday is on Friday. My buddies are takin' me out on a pub crawl mission probably in downtown st charles.
There goal and I quote : "We are gonna make you FINALLY puke, dude, even if we go broke doin' it"

I laughed and said bring it.
-tisk tisk- These guys should know better by now. It'll be my birthday and my pals will all be passed out dead, and I'll be up drinking on there credit cards.

Other peoples money, the only way to fly, man.

-Ironman John

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
the Zepplin cover band sounds real cool but not on a B-Day night
Yea I know what you mean.

Maybe Club O first then go bump and grind to some Old School ;) .

Here I go again big talker...........we probably will end up at the cosmic bowling :p .

tisk tisk- These guys should know better by now. It'll be my birthday and my pals will all be passed out dead, and I'll be up drinking on there credit cards.
Thats funny shit :lol: .

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Clue night club is all a younger crowd its not bad the last time I was in there was a month ago, I know the owners Tommy and Vince, you ever go again let me know I'll get you free drinks set up.. Seating in there isn't to good not many inless your VIP you get a booth we usually get a booth and 2-3hrs of free drinks.

But what did you think of it?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info