3800 Finally got a dog.

LP 3800

Addict
Nov 24, 2008
My buddy's neighbor has a pure pit and rott. They had a little too much to drink one night and had a litter. They are not trying to make money off of them. I got it for free. It is the first litter they have ever had, which is a good thing. The more litters the dumber they get. They have 3 of them left if anyone is interested. They live in Rockford. Let me know because I go out there frequently and I could pick a day to go with or meet you there. It is an awesome puppy. In about 16 months he should be about 90-120lbs and pure muscle. Plus he is a big baby so I feel comfortable with the kid. I would highly recommend the dog if you have some time to spend with it.

joeyboy777

Regular
Mar 2, 2008
574609_13_full.jpg

Here is our baby pit, pure american, his dad was around 90-100 i believe. His name is Guiness, he is no longer that small. Hes now around 11 weeks, about 20-23 lbs. Are you going to crop his ears? I think were staying natural, just too much cleaning the ears for me if we cut. Hes teething. definately have a bunch of american dog bones or chew toys.

joe a

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info