3800 hooking up an iPOD....

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
Seriously buy the iTrip for the $35 it is an FM moudulator that Apple made for playback through your stereo.
It requires no plugs at all and is wireless.
All you have to do is tune your stereo to a station 89.7 ??? and setup the iTrip to play through that as well.
It eliminates all the confusion with cords etc.

t7194lla_125.jpg

Here the link to check it out, and I know you can get this at Fry's Electronics on Butterfield & I-355.

iTrip

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
Originally posted by rjaz gtp@Sep 22 2004, 06:10 PM
Seriously buy the iTrip for the $35 it is an FM moudulator that Apple made for playback through your stereo.
It requires no plugs at all and is wireless.
All you have to do is tune your stereo to a station 89.7 ??? and setup the iTrip to play through that as well.
It eliminates all the confusion with cords etc.

t7194lla_125.jpg

Here the link to check it out, and I know you can get this at Fry's Electronics on Butterfield & I-355.

iTrip
yes. this is the way to go . he put it right inside my car and i tuned to 95.5 i think ... and there it was.

these are the sheezy ... fo shizzle my nizzo :lolsign:

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
I have the i-Trip for mine and just like they said, set it to a station and jam away. We listened to it for hours at GPG. The i-Trip can be set to any station you want unlike the Becklin which only has 3 or 4 different stations. One thing to remember is that it is going through the air waves so it isn't digital like if you had rca inputs. personally I think it still sounds pretty damn good and you cant beat the portability.

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
Last time I checked Alpine didn't have it released yet. I may just have to upgrade my factory head unit ;) .

I already have the rca adaptor for the home stereo, now I need it for the car.

I downloaded Jeff Foxworthys new album from iTunes and listened to it on the way to work, Everyone must have thought I was nuts sitting in traffic laughing my ass off :D .

iPods rule!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info