3800 God DAMNIT!

Whut the fuck! sorry for the language, but am pissed....i was just about to spray my final base coat on my hood tonight when my neigbor comes by the fench and tells me how she can't breath at night and how she can't sleep at night!?!?!?!

BULL SHIET, i know what i am doing is illegal, but shit the smells goes away in like 10-15 minutes!!!! Keep your windows shut then...my mom, BIG TIME into smelly shiet said ,if you close your windows, you can't smell it!! And then it goes away...WTF....

Allight, i said, well tommorow night is the last night...and it will be done...which it will.....well i finish sprayin my base coat. and i go inside while is dryin and guess what strols on by..and rings my doorbell! The neigbor!!!! WTF...."You have to stop, i can't breath...its ridicuous...you have to stop NOW!" Well, i said, you know what am done anyways!!!!! and walked away from the door! WTF!

Am pissed...on her bull shiet...can't breath!?!?!
Hey chris...u think its that bad?!?!?!

Well...fuck her, am sprayin the hood if she likes it or not tommorow! BITCH!

Am out!

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I used to spray bikes as a side gig for awhile, I heard all that crap too. If you don't do it already, keep the door shut. I did most of my spraying when I knew the neighbors arent home. So real late at night or right after people leave for work are good times. Do all your prep at prime time. I had a neighbor come by as I was doing a second primer coat, knocked down some lamps, and basically ruin my prep work. Had to wait several hours just to sand it all again. I agree, that it's not that bad, but just do it when they won't notice and it's all copecetic...

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
YEah fuck that bitch for having breathing problems.........

:blink:

Believe it or not some people do react badly to stuff like that.

I guess the hood is more important.......

Vogel is right. try to do it "off peak" hours and you shoudl be fine. Being a tad bit considerate will get you a lot farther than slamming doors in people's face or whatever... That gets you keyed....

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by Mike K+Sep 22 2004, 01:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike K @ Sep 22 2004, 01:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-staceyyearsich@Sep 22 2004, 01:31 PM
GTPKID2004: You do body work???
Oh goodness... Quit your day job now. Stacey's got enough work to put your future kids through college. :) [/b][/quote]
LMFAO :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info