3800 GI: INTENSE Stage 3 cam

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Sep 20 2004, 08:06 PM
taking it out because i need to go to something bigger :ph34r:
Getting the XPZ?

Hehe, J/K...maybe you should try running a combo for more than a month to get it dialed in? You may be surprised at your results. With the stage 3 I would expect better than 12.40's; there are rocker cars doing better than that. Better watch out, Mike is going to blow past you with his GTX, hehe. :p

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Sep 21 2004, 01:50 PM
there are rocker cars doing better than that
yeah, with intercoolers

i would like to switch over to the stage 4 over the winter
Just giving you shit...

But seriously, is the issue lift or duration? Is it worth trying a 1.70 rocker? You may get a little interference (lost HP) due to geometry, but I'd think that'd be negligble. How are the 60' fts with your set-up?

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Sep 21 2004, 03:37 PM
the intercooler will be on very shortly, i have a gen 5 blower though, so i have to wait for it to come out. you are correct, the stage 4 is not very streetable at all, but then again, this is my race car, i dont drive it much, if ever.
And all this time I thought you were going for "fastest w/o IC", I have lost all respect for you now...J/K. Well, so when is the 2.0 pulley going on with that combo?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info