Nov 10, 2008
Crete
I know I know
Hales car got wings and flew like in 10seconds
Lynn had mad sex with Hale the nite b4
Denise is drunk and don't remember nothing
ThaLord was sitting back drinking root beer
SNM was chilling and drinking beer
BUmpins mtr isn't working or sumthing and called his mom for 25,000 to buy a new car
Dole he didn't go cause his car his broken down at his friends house and his friends car is broken down at his
Alex is soooo drunk racing and doing pully pulls
ummm.. I'll let u know more later

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Sep 17 2004, 11:11 AM
I know I know
1.Hales car got wings and flew like in 10seconds
2.Lynn had mad sex with Hale the nite b4
3.Denise is drunk and don't remember nothing
4.ThaLord was sitting back drinking root beer
5.SNM was chilling and drinking beer
6.BUmpins mtr isn't working or sumthing and called his mom for 25,000 to buy a new car
7.Dole he didn't go cause his car his broken down at his friends house and his friends car is broken down at his
8.Alex is soooo drunk racing and doing pully pulls
You forgot Alfredo he's probably mad that his car ran low 14's instead of 13's. I hope he hit his 13's I'll be mad for him if he doesn't. My car is broke so I didn't go.

Leo

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
We all ran like crap today, for the exception of a few. :D Ill let people post their times.

I ran slower with headers. :lolsign: Won the Extreme Street class and lost in the last round of final 4 TO A GIRL!!!! :( Its cool though. :)

Paul won in the modified class. Way to go Paul.

We got wasted and just hung out last night. Was alot of fun. I left early cause I have some things to do on my last weekend off for awhile. ;)

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Just got back and mad and happy... I didnt hit 13's the best i ran was 14.2 and i was seeing 5*kr :angry: but i didn win 2 trophy's 1st place for best wheels and 2nd for pro judging. B)

Fish I got your trophy too so when ever you want it let me know.

We have a lot of pics too so i'll wait till everyone else starts posting.

Glad to be home! :)

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Originally posted by mybluegtp@Sep 19 2004, 11:35 AM
Just got back and mad and happy... I didnt hit 13's the best i ran was 14.2 and i was seeing 5*kr :angry: but i didn win 2 trophy's 1st place for best wheels and 2nd for pro judging. B)

Fish I got your trophy too so when ever you want it let me know.

We have a lot of pics too so i'll wait till everyone else starts posting.

Glad to be home! :)
5*!!!!! Come on over for the TAP! WTF. We shouldof tapped it after the TOGs. What pulley did you have on? Did you run some octane? Where did you see the knock? Could it be the dip srick?

Dream

Addict
Nov 20, 2008
Joliet, IL
Just got back from GPG......it was awesome. The track sucked, got lots of pics and vids.

Those of you that raced in brackets.....I have every single bracket race taped. I know Hale and SnM took line up pics, and Fredo has vids as well.

HUGE congratulations to Paul, Fish, Fredo, Graffix, Bumpin, J/O, and all the others I'm forgetting.......I'll let them tell you why....:)

Hunter....your bean bag game ROCKS!!!! LOL :)

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Sep 17 2004, 11:11 AM
I know I know
Hales car got wings and flew like in 10seconds
Lynn had mad sex with Hale the nite b4
Denise is drunk and don't remember nothing
ThaLord was sitting back drinking root beer
SNM was chilling and drinking beer
BUmpins mtr isn't working or sumthing and called his mom for 25,000 to buy a new car
Dole he didn't go cause his car his broken down at his friends house and his friends car is broken down at his
Alex is soooo drunk racing and doing pully pulls
LMAO at stacey... are you psychic?

GPG was a great time!!! The bean bag game does rock.. lynn and I need another rematch against hale and lee... Congrats again to all of the ilgpc members who won trophies, etc. at the racing and the car show!!! :)

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
GPG was an awesome time, even though it wasnt as big as expected. I am very pleased with what my car ran, but i know there is so much more in it. I will be racing it again October 23rd in Norwalk, so we'll see what that brings. my 12.40 was good enough to get the fastest time of the day out of everyone, so that was cool. best part of the trip was meeting some new people and finally putting a name with a face and partying like crazy at the hotel.

I

imported_GraFFix

well...I really didnt go out there to race so I just ran down the track a few times with no prep what so ever...big ass heavy 18's on the car 3/4 of a tank of gas and other crap in the trunk and i ran a 14.2 with a 2.3 60 foot..hehe yea its slow!

On a lighter note I did manage to somehow take home 3rd place in the modified class of the car show from the professional judges. I was supprised but very happy i won. I said to myself after 6 hours of detailing the car before i left that If i didnt win I was just going to steal someone elses trophy...well I didnt have to steal anything!

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
The family and I had a blast! Thanks everyone for being so cool with my kids!
Like Bumpin said, it's cool to put faces to names.
I know the track wasn't in the best condition but it was great to see some badass GP's tearing it up.
I didn't take a lot of pics but I'll put up what I have. I realized I didn't take any of people just cars, sorry I didn't get everyones in (too much drinky :blink: ). I think I have some good video, I havent watched yet. I will work on editing it and sharing soon.
You're right the bags did rule ;) ! Anytime. Thanks for hauling 'em for me Bumpin.
The parking lot partying was way cool. I think we part near bought out the whole liquor department of the Citgo :D .

Pics below.
GPG04

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info