3800 Fall MGM Registration Now Open 10/16

MIGPCPREZ

Feb 16, 2008
Get ready for the ONLY race day for the Grand Prix community this fall. October 16th from 10 a.m. 4 p.m. cost is $30 pre-registration for driver and car and $5 for spectators before October 8th after that date it goes up to $40 and $8. We already have ZZP on board for sponsors and plan to have many more announced soon. The event is held as always at the world famous Mid Michigan Motorplex in Stanton, Michigan.

Any further information can be found at www.migpc.com

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Sep 21 2004, 02:44 PM
Is Stanton the track that runs downhill?
i dont believe so, i have been to previous MGMs and the track is very nice
It's as flat as the vast amout of land surrounding it. In other words it's in the middle of nowhere! It's a smaller track, kind of like US41, but is a little nicer. It's about a 4 hour drive.

MIGPCPREZ

Feb 16, 2008
Updated prize list

WPI

N* TB kit for fastest car with stock TB
Ported exhaust manifolds
(2) $50.00 gift certificates

ZZP

$500 off ZZP transmission for first to break their trans (undriveable) or if no one breaks to the fastest GP with a stock trans (by ET). *non transferable, off retail pricing only, cannot be used with other discounts or prior purchases.

$500 off ZZP Stage 2 or Gen 2 IC for fastest non intercooled pass by ET. *non transferable, off retail pricing only, cannot be used with other discounts or prior purchases.

ZZP L36 stage 2 TB for fastest GT with stock TB.

press on pulley in choice of size for fastest GTP with stock pulley and stock tires

press on pulley in choice of size for fastest GTP with stock pulley any tires (or 2nd fastest GTP if stock tires)

WP UD pulleys for fastest GTP and fastest GT with stock WP pulley

Trophies

Fastest GTP and Runner-up
Fastest GT and Runner-up
Fastest Girl Driver
1st & 2nd Bracket Race Winners (any car at the event can compete for this)
Best 60’
Woody Awards (first person to hit a perfect light)
Fastest Grand Am
Fastest Non-GP Boosted 3800
Fastest Non-GP N/A 3800
Furthest Driven
Suprize Trophy

PFYC

To be announced

SLP

To be announced

DHP

To be announced

Other Guys Headers

To be announced

Please remember that if you are sponsored by any of the above vendors you are not eligiable for any of the prizes.

Also we've added to this MGM the a rule of only Grand Prix's being able to win the above prizes since this is a Grand Prix event it's only fair that only GP's win. The last couple of events and this also happened at GPG we've had a few non-GP's coming in and winning the prizes. I think it's only fair that our GP community benefit from one of their events. Unless noted above.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info