3800 Nextel

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
I have had Nextel for 2 years. very nice 2way connect. I have a NEW I730, color screen, flip up phone, with downloadable ringers, pics, games. I only want 100.00 for it when its 200 bran new. I have had this phone 1 month, works like a charm.

I also have an I55 for 50 bux. I have had that more than a year.

M

mother1998

The i730 is easy to use once u get used to it, and its mic, and speakers are great. i have this phone and i am happy. i have had nokia, samsung, LG, kyocera, and motorola...motorola being the best, hands down. any motorola nextel will perform well.

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
I've got the i730. The thing is as tough as a tank - it's been dropped so many times and still works great. The clip sucks - thats why it keeps falling. Reason why I went Nextel is because it had the best signal inside our server room. All the other providers faded out.

Games, ring tones, and wallpapers are cool too. Tons out there. I also like the Outlook porting for your contact list. Managing the phones online is far better than Verizons web based management (if you have multiple phones.)

J.E.T.

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
I have the I733 and the I730 same phones ones phat pharm ones baby phat... one got dropped in the hottub and (don't work) the other one got dropped in a yager bomb sat nite, so yea they are good phones..

ANYONE selling there OLD nextel... I don't have a phone rite now and I don't want to sign another contract

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by alexgtp@Sep 9 2004, 04:47 PM
Hehe, my carrier doesnt suck. cept when I hear that I have free nights, to find out I dont when my ex racks up 500+ talking to her new bf when I wasnt around.  

get over it!! :gayfight: :gayfight: :gayfight:
Yeah, you didnt dish out the 500. :lolsign: That could have bought my NAWZ!! B)

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by dole21@Sep 8 2004, 08:09 PM
who likes there nextel and what model is it?
I'm currently rockin a 730 and really like it. Been using and supporting the nextel network for 5 yrs now and can honestly say nextel is no different than any other provider when it comes to service. The company I work for also is the carrier for Sprint and Verizon in addition to Nextel...their networks fail even more than the Nextel net does based on the number of trouble tickets opened.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info