3800 9/11 cover up

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Uhh huh. A missle. Ok. Does anyone hear know what a missle sounds like?? Have you heard one?? Top Gun doesnt count. Those are sound effects. Im gonna have to say thats a no on the missles. So you dont know what they sound like, but you can make a statement that it sounded like one?? Right.

What people need to also realize, is that the things was going over 500 MPH!!! Its not a car on a highway you can see comming and going.

Wheres the plane and the fuel??? Well, the pentagon isnt just some ordinary building. Its a reinforced building. a hollow metal tube VS a reinforced building?? Im gonna throw my money on the building.

I also did see an explosion. So that means theres a fire. Im gonna take a shot in the dark, and say jet fuel is going to catch on fire. A fire with enough heat will melt metal.

:D

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Well let me know what Undamaged Cable spools and intact windows have to do with a plane crashing into the building.....You have to prove it with physics to convince me :D , not "well i mean the plane hit the building, why would there still be that stuff....you know g-dogg"

Why doesnt the crash site look like the other crash sites they showed?.....because this plane didnt hit the ground. All of the other ones shown, where planes that hit the ground, thats why there are giant plane parts everywhere. Those planes didnt run into concrete.....really really thick concrete at that.

Why arent there skid marks at the plane crash site?.....who said this plane touched the ground? One, eye witness?????

Why I dont beleive the "eye witnesses". Uh...oh now some basic math. The 757 is 155.5 ft long. They said it was traveling at....550mph. That equates to 375 feet per second. That means that two of these planes could pass by the human eye in under a second. So all of these "eye witness", suddenly heard this noise, turned their head, and were able to make out the picture of small plan crashing into the pentagon????

Sounded like a missile? Honestly how many civilians in the United states have ever actually heard a real missile? Not the TV missiles...Honestly, could the sound of a plane moving past you in under a second sound like a missile....I dont know, I have never heard a missile ;) , but I could imagine that the similar sound of rushing air could be confused.... :D

The size of the hole....what hole did they show you? They swear the wings should have torn off, but who said they didnt. Who said that hole they showed was fromt he plane. With a hit like that, the plane busted into many peices and any one of them could have caused that hole :eek:

Im done having fun, enjoy :p

Oh wait...one more thing, how come they switch from scene to scene giving you sentences to read, and before you can finish reading them, its already on the next scene trying to make you conceptualize something different.....mental psyc-out???

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Like I said before though. Your throwing a piece of hollow metal @500MPH into a reinforced wall. Im sure that it might have changed some shape before it stopped.

As far as the windows thing....that is unusual. However, lots of things happen that are unusual. Can anyone tell me why a Tornado will destroy one house while not damaging the neighboring house??

Some things cannot be explained.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by 98 gtp toy@Sep 7 2004, 12:07 AM
Well let me know what Undamaged Cable spools and intact windows have to do with a plane crashing into the building.....You have to prove it with physics to convince me :D , not "well i mean the plane hit the building, why would there still be that stuff....you know g-dogg"

Why doesnt the crash site look like the other crash sites they showed?.....because this plane didnt hit the ground.  All of the other ones shown, where planes that hit the ground, thats why there are giant plane parts everywhere.  Those planes didnt run into concrete.....really really thick concrete at that. 

Why arent there skid marks at the plane crash site?.....who said this plane touched the ground?  One, eye witness?????

Why I dont beleive the "eye witnesses".  Uh...oh now some basic math.  The 757 is 155.5 ft long.  They said it was traveling at....550mph.  That equates to 375 feet per second.  That means that two of these planes could pass by the human eye in under a second.  So all of these "eye witness", suddenly heard this noise, turned their head, and were able to make out the picture of small plan crashing into the pentagon????

Sounded like a missile?  Honestly how many civilians in the United states have ever actually heard a real missile?  Not the TV missiles...Honestly, could the sound of a plane moving past you in under a second sound like a missile....I dont know, I have never heard a missile ;) , but I could imagine that the similar sound of rushing air could be confused.... :D

The size of the hole....what hole did they show you?  They swear the wings should have torn off, but who said they didnt.  Who said that hole they showed was fromt he plane.  With a hit like that, the plane busted into many peices and any one of them could have caused that hole :eek:

Im done having fun, enjoy :p

Oh wait...one more thing, how come they switch from scene to scene giving you sentences to read, and before you can finish reading them, its already on the next scene trying to make you conceptualize something different.....mental psyc-out???
How dare you go into a bigger rant than me. :lolsign: :lolsign:

Thats cool. I just start letting my fingers go crazy when I have something I really wanna say out. :D

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Hehe, thats cool.

I watched that video again. Looked at a few thing that I found interesting. They said that section E collapsed about 20 minutes after the incident. Well, I wonder what exactly would make a stell and concrete reinforced secion of a building just collapse. Hrm, let me think, OHH INTENSE HEAT. I wonder what can make that much heat. Ohh I dont know, maybe a 757 and an almost full plane of jet fuel.

I also checked out the 911review website. I read the FAQ. What a joke. This is funny. "Terrorism is the buzz word of the 21st Century. The real terrorists are in the White House, in the Sharon government, in the intelligence agencies in the US and Israel, in the KGB, in the Kremlin, etc."

Haha, ok. This next quote was taken from a website about the WTC bombing back in 1993. You know, before terrorism was a "buzz word". "The bombing has shocked America which had seemed immune from acts of terrorism that have plagued other parts of the world." So your telling me those mean terrorists in the White House thought it wasnt fun picking on other countries and decided to pick on ourselves instead?? Id say thats the most retarded thing Ive ever heard.

I also like the fact that it is all Bush's fault. Yeah, ok. Dont blame Clinton when he was in office when the first WTC mishap happened, but blame Bush for 9-11. :rolleyes:

These dorks that have no time sitting here and making up stories, making flash movies with detailed pictures, puting music in them, and hosting them on the net are just retarded. They are not educating anyone. They are just making more trouble for our already stressed government.

S

sr71_rgl

"Terrorism is the buzz word of the 21st Century. The real terrorists are in the White House, in the Sharon government, in the intelligence agencies in the US and Israel, in the KGB, in the Kremlin, etc."

Couldn't have said it better myself

"So your telling me those mean terrorists in the White House thought it wasnt fun picking on other countries and decided to pick on ourselves instead?? Id say thats the most retarded thing Ive ever heard."

No. WTC was done to create the illusion of a real enemy to justify attacking an area of the world that happens to be in a religious war with Israel.

"I also like the fact that it is all Bush's fault. Yeah, ok. Dont blame Clinton when he was in office when the first WTC mishap happened, but blame Bush for 9-11."

I agree w/you here. It's not just Bush or Clinton or Reagan, but all of the politicians since Kennedy that whore themselves out to US corporate lobbyists.

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=16...tmode=1&smode=1

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by sr71_rgl@Sep 7 2004, 03:29 AM
"Terrorism is the buzz word of the 21st Century. The real terrorists are in the White House, in the Sharon government, in the intelligence agencies in the US and Israel, in the KGB, in the Kremlin, etc."

Couldn't have said it better myself

"So your telling me those mean terrorists in the White House thought it wasnt fun picking on other countries and decided to pick on ourselves instead?? Id say thats the most retarded thing Ive ever heard."

No. WTC was done to create the illusion of a real enemy to justify attacking an area of the world that happens to be in a religious war with Israel.

"I also like the fact that it is all Bush's fault. Yeah, ok. Dont blame Clinton when he was in office when the first WTC mishap happened, but blame Bush for 9-11."

I agree w/you here. It's not just Bush or Clinton or Reagan, but all of the politicians since Kennedy that whore themselves out to US corporate lobbyists.
I dont know. To kill thousands of your own to make an illusion?? You would either have to be dumb as shit, or have balls. Then again, I guess they paid the Bin Ladin to make the tapes saying he was responsible and that every US citizen deserves to die like the infidels we are.

The whole illusion thing isnt adding up for me.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Terrorism is the buzz word of the 21st Century. The real terrorists are in the White House, in the Sharon government, in the intelligence agencies in the US and Israel, in the KGB, in the Kremlin, etc.

I can understand this statement. May not agree entirely, but partially I do.

Now this statement, I could never agree with on any level. So you actually think that we hired someone to run into one of our buildings??? and then kill.....what was it 3,000+ people just so we could go to war.

I think too many people have watched too many movies. How everyone is back stabbing and want to take over the world and inslave it. I do beleive that many politicians would do almost anything for some money. But honestly I just dont see rich politicians wanting to kill a ton of americans so they can send more americans off to war to get killed in an effort to gain what????

Everyone says that the gov't is playing americans and tricking them into being scared. Why???? what advantage does that give them??

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by 98 gtp toy@Sep 7 2004, 11:18 AM

"Now this statement, I could never agree with on any level. So you actually think that we hired someone to run into one of our buildings??? and then kill.....what was it 3,000+ people just so we could go to war. "

You make it sound like its the first time this has ever happened in the history of gov't. This is not a new concept; do some research about ancient rome. Govt's in general make a habit of establishing a puppet leader(hussein) and then staging an event (Kuwait) to paint him as the enemy and then make a huge deal out of taking him out (shock and awe) merely to justify their occupation of that country.

"But honestly I just dont see rich politicians wanting to kill a ton of americans so they can send more americans off to war to get killed in an effort to gain what????"

This is not a new concept either as the best/fastest way to get a country out of economic recession is to go to war (WWII comes to mind). This means more money for those (lobbyists) who influence those who make the rules and we're talking about hundreds of millions of $$$ for a select few.

"Everyone says that the gov't is playing americans and tricking them into being scared. Why???? what advantage does that give them??"

See my point above. By keeping its citizens scared a ruling party ensures its place by acting agressively to defend its poeple from the perceived enemy (ever read 1984?),

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Ok, I understand where your coming from but still disagree. This movie is just bs made to get people angry and scare them. By scaring them they hope to convince them to move agains the gov't....sounds similar.

This is not a new concept either as the best/fastest way to get a country out of economic recession is to go to war (WWII comes to mind).

So did we ask Japan to bomb us ;) .

So are you scared when we get put on a higher alert? Are you scared when you hear about possible attacks that may happen in large cities. Because I'm not. Ive never had the slightest hesitation to go to a mall or big city, because of the possibility of it being attacked.

So the gov't isnt scaring me, and I still beleive that this video is crap. Its meant to scare the people that are already scared. Influence the "weak american minds"....seriously I think its about time we prove darwin right. We have way too many stupid people in this country.....(this was not meant towards anyone on this board, but more of a general statement that popped into my mind ;) )

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info