3800 anyone play an instrument?

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I should bring some old band pics to the next mod day, some of them are hilarious. BTW, my recording studio, is in the process of being built right now. My schedule for it is a little off though. Due to money, and time to work on it, may be done by Feb/March of next year. By then I will also be able to record in 7.1 Dolby. I'm upgrading to Sonar 4.0 Producer, plus I should have some better mic pre's by then. I just got to start selling a lot of Precious Moments at work to pay for all of this crap.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by MrT+Sep 3 2004, 10:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MrT @ Sep 3 2004, 10:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ron Vogel@Sep 3 2004, 09:30 PM
When I still was a full-time musician, BTW...this is not a wig, my hair was awesome...
r you sure we weren't in a band together about 20 years ago???? [/b][/quote]
Scary enough that that was almost ten years ago. I was still in HS 20 years ago...First band in HS never even played a show, just a good excuse to drink and play loud music.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info