3800 Hey toastyj

toastyj

Regular
Jul 19, 2008
Hey I had a great time and so did my buddies. This weekend will be a beer fiasco if I have anything to say about it (and HEY FISH and MIKE, waitin' on you guys too!!)
Consequently, tell Mother brother that it was FUN as hell pulling PAST him on the way home...
Although I will say that I kinda liked that lack of mufflers he has going on, but hey what can I do? I just spent 600 bucks on my exhaust!!! HA!!

You guys make sure you gimmee a call and tell Steve to be on top of that contractor club thing we discussed...

Talk to you soon,

_John

princess01

Jun 16, 2008
Originally posted by toastyj@Aug 31 2004, 02:32 AM
Hey I had a great time and so did my buddies. This weekend will be a beer fiasco if I have anything to say about it (and HEY FISH and MIKE, waitin' on you guys too!!)
Consequently, tell Mother brother that it was FUN as hell pulling PAST him on the way home...
Although I will say that I kinda liked that lack of mufflers he has going on, but hey what can I do? I just spent 600 bucks on my exhaust!!! HA!!

You guys make sure you gimmee a call and tell Steve to be on top of that contractor club thing we discussed...

Talk to you soon,

_John
I actually drove home, so you pulled away from me. I don't know how to race, but it was fun anyway. So, don't get your ego too high. Lol. I will let him know thought. He is still driving home though. Your friends were pretty cool and personable.

toastyj

Regular
Jul 19, 2008
HA!!!

I C how it is then!!!
-lol- BTW, for a girl "who doesn't know how to race" you were certainly letting the car rev as high as you could...
thats called bringing the car into the powerband, so I'd say you did just fine.

Either consider this a compliment OR an excuse for how I won!!!
-lol-

God, BTW, tell Steve this weekend we are doing more 4 horsemen!!!

princess01

Jun 16, 2008
Originally posted by toastyj@Aug 31 2004, 02:54 AM
HA!!!

I C how it is then!!!
-lol- BTW, for a girl "who doesn't know how to race" you were certainly letting the car rev as high as you could...
thats called bringing the car into the powerband, so I'd say you did just fine.

Either consider this a compliment OR an excuse for how I won!!!
-lol-

God, BTW, tell Steve this weekend we are doing more 4 horsemen!!!
Oh, I see how it is. If I did know how to race, I bet I could take you. Ha, ha. You want to have a little race this weekend? I am a pretty good drinker,but even I have my limits. I could be a close comp. for you if you want to see who could hang. Ya, I am a woman, but I can drink like a man. Let the party begin... :p

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by toastyj@Aug 31 2004, 02:32 AM

Talk to you soon,

_John
Hehe, sorry dude. I was having my own drinkathon on Saturday night. :lolsign:

This weekend is headers and car work.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info