3800 All I got to say is........................

I

imported_GraFFix

The Baboo Room in shaumburg is insane!!!!!!!!!!

omg im goin to bed!

Guess how many times i hit backspace to edit this text......it may look like normal typing. but im a - n - n - i - lated!!

yea i really hate drunk posts but i guess its something that has to be done...I cant explain it...you have to be drunk to understand it.

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
I am so glad you guys all had fun!!!! I had a friggin blast... bamboo is the best, fun but so evil!!

Lynn i think it was the liquid cocaine shots that did us both in and whatever shot stacey or someone gave me later on, i think it was tequila.. i hate tequila!

Thanks so much to all who took care of me last night, i don't know what I would have done without you guys... I owe you all a drink ha ha :) anytime you guys want to go back let me know!!! I am there every weekend.

:beer: :drunk: :cheers:

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
I had a great time guys it was good seeing you!!

Got pulled over on the way home arrrggg..bf had to do a breath alizer and all the sobrity tests they let him go because he knew this guy that use to race for him and was a cop unfortunately he took his own life back in June/July. Thats why I don't drink n drive no more ugggg.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info