3800 Cubs

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
are playing some good baseball right now. won the last 7 of 8

Prior was back on yesterday, 8 strikeouts

Patterson at leadoff, he's been great since he got moved there.

Ramirez is just awesome.
Nomar is batting 320 something since joining the cubs
Lee and Alou both are coming around and in full swing.
Sosa is batting good since he moved to the 5th spot, but he's still now great. He's just starting to show his age.
and they're bullpen is actually doing somewhat decent as of late. I think the cubs are coming on at the right time in the season.

Todays game is Wood and Oswalt, both whom were ejected the last game they both pitched for hitting batters. Todays game is gonna be interesting.

too bad the sox faded, they're 12 games out of the wild card, and 8 games out of the division, I think Ozzie is a bonehead personally.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
LOL

they got rocked.
doh.gif
what did they give up 6 runs in the top of hte 9th? who was pitching, I missed it.

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
Originally posted by snoop+Aug 28 2004, 02:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (snoop @ Aug 28 2004, 02:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dole21@Aug 27 2004, 10:44 PM
LOL

they got rocked.
doh.gif
  what did they give up 6 runs in the top of hte 9th? who was pitching, I missed it.
farnsworthless [/b][/quote]
:lolsign:

Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Aug 30 2004, 01:38 PM
Just hope he's sitting on his hands this year..poor fuckkerrr..shitbrick!!!
of course they gotta bring that up its the only heat they have as to why the cubs lost it last year...when in reality they lost because maybe They Suck! But hey im not really a baseball fan...all i gotta say is DAAAAAAAAA BEARS! they owned green bay good deal

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info