3800 you better vote

Who r u voting for in the election for prez.

• W.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the two toilets, er, i mean johns

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Aug 19 2004, 09:10 PM
i vost for w.bush so he could give admisty to all illegal imigrants    
Hey Jared, you readin this LMAO :lolsign: :lol: :lol:
Sheesh.... watch out what you post and where.... you never know who is watching ;)

:ph34r:

I still am confused as to what "admisty" is... and as for this>>>>

hey i will finaly get a real lincence and a ssn

In order to get a real one that would mean there would have to be a fake one. :slap:

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
regardless... if your'e old enough to vote... please please please register.. and vote... may seem like your vote means nothing... (and in this state that votes democrap most of the time it's true) ... but still... if you want to have a say in any kinda politics ... you need to vote... if you don't vote then you have no say in anything the government does.... (my opinion) ....

your vote doesn't matter... but several tens of thousands of peops that think like you... (your vote doesn't matter) ... does matter... doesn't cost anything to vote... (and the draft polls off of drivers licenses now from what I understan) ...

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
the eloctoral college is still a good thing...

if election was based on total votes.... then california would have a huge advantage

Fish... IL is a democrap state ! (southern IL will go mostly bush but northern.. chicago .. cancels that out)

In the end the PEOPLES VOTE does matter... you vote for your state.... the larger the state the more leverage you get

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
because it isnt that bad. teh issue is that a major part of the state votes dem, and not enough of the rest of the state votes rep. the majority of the southern (below kankakee) will vote republican. Chicago will go dem, obviously, maybe even rockford/aurora. the problem is that not enough republicans up here vote to cancel out the chicago vote. If they did this state would go republican.

it doesnt help that the last rep gov was a crook, and that Jack Ryan got slammed by the media. (i still dont understand how someones sex life is: a) the business of a voter, B) has any bearing on a persons political/professional life, and c) why it was determined that it was in the publics best interest to have those reocrd unsealed. Guess that the verdict coming out of the 9th district courts had something to do with it. california sucks)

BC
:ph34r:

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
<----------Im with bush.

Kerry is to wishy washy and for taxes. :angry: He belives it is the GOVTs money and not ours.....I hate how some politicians think that....Thye need to try to be more conservative on spending issues.....but then again, thats how they win elections....BY GIVING the most to the most organizations as posible.....

Im a big fan of the military and his record on the military/CIA/FBI is really sad.....

Thread Info