3800 Archer Rd. directions

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by iliveonnitro@Aug 6 2004, 10:10 AM
I have no idea where you guys meet up at Archer Rd., or how to get there. I was thinking on heading up there w/$100 or so and set some races up.

Can someone give me an address or directions from woodfield mall on how to get there?

James
watch the popos.....

They are everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!

City, County and State Troopers....

Marked and un marked.....

I hate racing there cause everyone wants to race and the cops are every other block...... :angry:

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
RoyalGTP  Posted on Aug 6 2004, 12:50 PM

QUOTE (iliveonnitro @ Aug 6 2004, 10:10 AM)
I have no idea where you guys meet up at Archer Rd., or how to get there. I was thinking on heading up there w/$100 or so and set some races up.

Can someone give me an address or directions from woodfield mall on how to get there?

Thanks smile.gif
James

watch the popos.....

They are everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!

City, County and State Troopers....

Marked and un marked.....

I hate racing there cause everyone wants to race and the cops are every other block...... mad.gif

That's not true sometimes the cops are dicks that is unless your peeling out and making a big scene or you do a stupid manuver(SP not sure). I've been street racing down there for awhile and some cops are cool they'll just pull you over to see if you got a license and insurance. They'll let you go with a simple warning and the old " I better not see you here anymore" saying but that's all BS they really don't care if we drag just don't do excessive speeds that will get you in trouble. I'm talking about 70 and up.......Hell somtimes you might get lucky and no one see's you but when you get caught you better start calling a friend to come pick you up because your getting towed and ticketed...........Leo

Call my cell phone if your in the area..........(708)277-7429.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
I'll probably head up there tonight, if you want to meet up James, if anyone else wants to meet some where (Krispy Kreme?) or meet up, pm me, im me, or call and leave a message (phone # in sig) just dont mind the girl on the voicemail, damn friends <_<

Or if you want me to call. pm me your number, and give me a time you'll be up there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info