3800 Super Chevy

I realized I can't run from problems, and as of right now I have a very hard problem that I am dealing with, but like promised prior, no more drama or personal crap coming on here out of me.

im doing...not good, but I'm doing....

I was just curious to see if people were going..there are races that go on all day...and I'm sure some people would LOVE that Cannonball jet ride...it's sswwweeettt!!

My mothers father is high rank for Auto Zone so we have free tickets to go, just thought I'd see anyone and get a chance to meet the man in my life! (Ethan!)

M

mother1998

i went last year with my old boss. we pulled up in a ford f450 turbo diesel, towing a red trailer w/ a huge (8'x4') ford sticker on the outside and a 95 kenny brown yelow and black stang(725rwhp) lots of looks and respect. but fuc* that dude and his pony Ponies are for girls

Originally posted by whitecav_79@Jul 29 2004, 01:28 PM
I realized I can't run from problems, and as of right now I have a very hard problem that I am dealing with, but like promised prior, no more drama or personal crap coming on here out of me.

im doing...not good, but I'm doing....

I was just curious to see if people were going..there are races that go on all day...and I'm sure some people would LOVE that Cannonball jet ride...it's sswwweeettt!!

My mothers father is high rank for Auto Zone so we have free tickets to go, just thought I'd see anyone and get a chance to meet the man in my life! (Ethan!)
thats TRUE cant run oway from problems vut its cool u got most things straighnt up B)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info