3800 INTAKE HELP ME!!

taylordssei

Regular
Dec 15, 2008
Elmhurst
I insulated mine and used Intense tubing instead of the rubber duct. didn't reach far enough in my bonneville, I did have to cut mine some to get it to fit this way but should be fine in your GP.

395342_236_full.jpg

395342_238_full.jpg

I the first Pic you can see the PCM box sticking out.

toastyj

Regular
Jul 19, 2008
Thanks for the info.
While relocating the PCM, what is involved? Also, will whatever wiring harness that is connected be long enough, or do I need to somehow extend the harness? In relocating the PCM, will I have to drill holes into the fender to mount it?

Toasty John

I put a thrasher on for a guy that has a 2004 impala which is identical to our cars. they give you these little clips that you put in than screw into them, or at least that is what i did. haha. it kept the tray in place. yes, if you do it the right way, the wiring is long enough. don't worry man, when you get it and you look at the directions everything will come together. it is an awesome setup!

toastyj

Regular
Jul 19, 2008
Well, I just got that badboy in the mail, I can't believe how fast Thrasher sent it to me. RIDICULOUS FAST!! Anyway, I'll start putting it on here pretty soon. I'd do a mod day with beers and buds, but I just can't wait. I want to THHHAAAKKKOOOMMM intake sound NOW!!!

BTW, those really are some badass headers in that photo!!

Toasty John

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info