Before
picture.JPG

After
picture.JPG
:headbang:

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
I seen that about a year ago its kinda old but thanks for letting me see it again.... :lolsign:

I seen that at the GrandAm meeting awhile ago the guy came in and all we heard was a whine from his car and we were like WTF!! H e pulled up and popped his hood we checked it out but he said its only the prototype but he run's low to mid 14's which was decent for a GrandAm you wouldn't expect that to be supercharged.....

mfuller

May 28, 2008
Ah, yes....one of RSM's Vortech kits. It's a nice setup and makes good power, but maybe a bit overpriced at $4700US (although they do include installation at that price). The problem is that Grand Ams have a weak tranny from the factory (even moreso than GTP's), so the total investment is really quite steep. Still, I wouldn't mind having one, replacing my nearly-dead tranny, and having Charles give it a GOOD tune. Low 13's aren't out of the question.

'Course I also had an Eaton MP62 for a while that my car did not agree with....

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
You don't happen to know how many 3.1/3100s have put this package on, do you? I read about this car a while ago, but haven't heard of another such RSM supercharger package being used since.

I also haven't heard the greatest things about RSM's customer service from most of the w-body club guys. <_< Most avoid them after their first experience with them. They're kinda' legendary for being over priced, too. After looking at their website, I'd have to agree. But atleast someone is putting together a S/C for that motor. I'm kind of surprised it took so long for someone to do that. You'd think with a motor that common with a bunch of people looking to mod it, companies would have done this sooner. :blink:

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by RareGMFan@Jul 18 2004, 01:59 PM
You don't happen to know how many 3.1/3100s have put this package on, do you? I read about this car a while ago, but haven't heard of another such RSM supercharger package being used since.

I also haven't heard the greatest things about RSM's customer service from most of the w-body club guys. <_< Most avoid them after their first experience with them. They're kinda' legendary for being over priced, too. After looking at their website, I'd have to agree. But atleast someone is putting together a S/C for that motor. I'm kind of surprised it took so long for someone to do that. You'd think with a motor that common with a bunch of people looking to mod it, companies would have done this sooner. :blink:
i think he put it onto the 3.4 liter V-6 if i am not mistaken...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info