3800 Haunted places

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Anyone know of any good ones around the area, beside like bachourls grove and reserection cemetary???? Me and my friends like to go do soem exploring, we went to a house tonight out in Lockport that was pretty cool, it was kinda a newer house, and we were kinda pissed cause people destroyed everyhting that was in the house, but it was still kinda freaky and cool though, i was jsut wondering if anyone here knew of any other places or abandoned house or anything that we could go explore.

There is the statue of death that is in graceland cemetary is cool, also the girl in the glass incasement that got killed by lightning and always disapears during lightning storms. Many famous people are buried there also like Marshal Fields... and I believe wrigley was also.... many more I cant remember. Lake Forest's cemetary has damian the devils son's grave stone in a remote location :) :D

There is White cemetary that is one of the most haunted north side cemetaries.

There is also St.Mary's where capone is buried... it has the italian brides tombstone which is said to be haunted. The crash site near Ohare of flight I believe of american airlines 171 in 1980. Umm Rosehill cemetary has many stories of haunts, but it is freaking huge. There is the house with no corners out in bullvalley... which is also the bullvalley's police office :D Found that out the hard way :lolsign:

A few good haunted forest perserves... of tales of girls heads being cut off and then stuck on a pointed gates.

If you really have some balls or you guys are as stupid as me and my friends use to be you would go to Bartonville (near peoria) to the old abandoned Insane asylum... that is trip in more ways than one.

We did ghost hunting for over 2 years and have tons of footage... even have that video of a ghost I taped in my old work. I even showed it to some of the club memebers awhile ago when we were at lisa's.

If you want more good places or directions to anywhere, I have been there and done that... I could tell you how to get into anyplace at any time :D

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by blitzu@Jul 8 2004, 05:02 AM
There is the statue of death that is in graceland cemetary is cool, also the girl in the glass incasement that got killed by lightning and always disapears during lightning storms. Many famous people are buried there also like Marshal Fields... and I believe wrigley was also.... many more I cant remember. Lake Forest's cemetary has damian the devils son's grave stone in a remote location :) :D

There is White cemetary that is one of the most haunted north side cemetaries.

There is also St.Mary's where capone is buried... it has the italian brides tombstone which is said to be haunted. The crash site near Ohare of flight I believe of american airlines 171 in 1980. Umm Rosehill cemetary has many stories of haunts, but it is freaking huge. There is the house with no corners out in bullvalley... which is also the bullvalley's police office :D Found that out the hard way :lolsign:

A few good haunted forest perserves... of tales of girls heads being cut off and then stuck on a pointed gates.

If you really have some balls or you guys are as stupid as me and my friends use to be you would go to Bartonville (near peoria) to the old abandoned Insane asylum... that is trip in more ways than one.

We did ghost hunting for over 2 years and have tons of footage... even have that video of a ghost I taped in my old work. I even showed it to some of the club memebers awhile ago when we were at lisa's.

If you want more good places or directions to anywhere, I have been there and done that... I could tell you how to get into anyplace at any time :D
We need to talk :ph34r:

speaking of ghosts.....my sister has footage of a ghost in her window at night when her and her now husband went on vacation in Arizona....she's only played the movie once, and that was to show me, and she hid it because she is in disbelief...although when her husband caught it, the cam moves around looking for some sort of light that would project, and couldn't find it....The shutter doors were open with the eyes......and then when they walked into the room....the shutter doors were shut. That night they spent the night in the bedroom with all the lights on and the door shut and lock with their shoes right by the door...when they woke up the next morning....the shoes were shoelace-less...

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Jul 8 2004, 01:48 PM
but they have the manteno insane asylum to its creepy.. underground tunnels and everything..
i grew up in Manteno ... that is now a Veterans Home / Hosp. as well as other various buisness's out there , it DID used to be called Manteno State Hosp. used to be alot of weirdos out there... my friends and i use to party out there every weekend in HS . we traveled all of those tunnels etc.. the story was basically the "ghost's" only came out on Halloween... and if you were out there when they came out you werent leaving . LMAO .. needless to say iam still here.

i must admit the VERY first time out there i was quite nervous. alot the buildings are all still there but 90 % are being used and have been and or being refurb'd .

i personally DO NOT believe in ghosts.... until i see it with my own eyes... i wont .

Originally posted by cacicgtp7@Jul 8 2004, 05:13 PM
Alright you guys are starting to freak the sh*t out of me in broad daylight! jared do you have addresses to some of these places, cemetary's? I'd like to check it out w/ a few friends of mine. And also that insane asylum?
Ive been to every place nearly 5 times or more... just tell me which one :)

Id be up for giving almost a "tour" to everyone if you all are interested.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info