3800 Does It matter

antpearl

Regular
Nov 21, 2008
Palatine
Both the ZZP and Intense MPS systems are 129.99. Is one better than the other for any particular reason? I know we have a hook-up/sponsorship with Intense, but what all does that entail? It seems to me by the advertised specs that they are one in the same, so either will work correct? Plus, from what I gather, the pulleys are interchangeable as well?
Thanks!

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by antpearl@Jul 7 2004, 06:43 PM
Both the ZZP and Intense MPS systems are 129.99. Is one better than the other for any particular reason? I know we have a hook-up/sponsorship with Intense, but what all does that entail? It seems to me by the advertised specs that they are one in the same, so either will work correct? Plus, from what I gather, the pulleys are interchangeable as well?
Thanks!
Ask Bumpin, i'm sure he owns stock in INTENSE by now. :lolsign:

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Originally posted by 00GTPSC+Jul 7 2004, 07:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (00GTPSC @ Jul 7 2004, 07:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-antpearl@Jul 7 2004, 06:43 PM
Both the ZZP and Intense MPS systems are 129.99.  Is one better than the other for any particular reason? I know we have a hook-up/sponsorship with Intense, but what all does that entail?  It seems to me by the advertised specs that they are one in the same, so either will work correct? Plus, from what I gather, the pulleys are interchangeable as well?
Thanks!
Ask Bumpin, i'm sure he owns stock in INTENSE by now. :lolsign: [/b][/quote]
I think he owes them his first born...

John

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info