3800 Freddies

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
hmmm... freddies...last time I was there was the Steve Bartman incident... funny thing is I was the only one in the bar that cheered... i got alot of funny looks :D

I like the place... though the one further north I like better (forget the city... fox lake?)

I'd be game for it (it's not far from where i work)

I

imported_GraFFix

Famous freddies has cheap food everyday. live bands on the weekends, live dj's in the lower level for dancing. Ive spent a few nights closing that place. the only downfall is the cops are on top alert around there since its mostly industrial and not much else going on around there late at night.

last time I went and we closed the place...there were 4 cops standing by the front doors watching people leave and others in their cars outside watching.

but like alex says...celtic crown is the place to be for good food and beer! and its in the city so..you really dont have to worry about the cops..lol

Caedo

Regular
Nov 19, 2008
Freddies is cool i think!
Well now that i am no longer in town i dont go but when i am in town i am there almost every weds. I think its a good time for $1 drinks. You get in for free before 5pm and $5 after that till 10 then $7 why? I dont know but thats the way it works.
Have you gone there stacy?

Juan

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info