3800 DHP Tuner?

• Thread starter imported_Ron Vogel
  • Start date
I

imported_Ron Vogel

I'm trying to compare prices on what to do with my computer. I've got the CYA unit in, but it isn't right for my set-up and I need to swap it out. I'm considering several options, but would ultimately like one of the tuners for flexibility purposes. Does anyone know pricing and avalibility on these yet?

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
my engineer just finished the first batch and they're shipping out now. (the engineer is in the pic below with the units, btw).

Street retail is going to be $399 for the programmer. That includes scantool, programmer, editor, mod database/profile editor. Updates (bug fixes basic updates) are always free.

Release 1 (shipping now) will be updated in about 2 to 4 weeks with much expadned scantool capability. I did not want to hold up the product to improve the scantool to where I wanted it as it is "acceptable" for data loggging. IT will get much better though.

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
updates to a point are free period.

Allow me to explain.

Bug fixes, basic udpates are free, period.

Things that are a major rework, or a seperate module (i.e. complete new from the ground up functionality) will have some form of a charge.

Examples....

Any bug --> Free
Missing OS Support --> Free
Add more customization settings to editor --> free
Add detailed reporting to scan tool --> free
Pocket PC Scantool --> Upgrade
Real time Controls --> Upgrade
Wide band integration hardware w/ software udpate --> Upgrade.

I hope that makes sense.

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
updates to a point are free period.

Allow me to explain.

Bug fixes, basic udpates are free, period.

Things that are a major rework, or a seperate module (i.e. complete new from the ground up functionality) will have some form of a charge.

Examples....

Any bug --> Free
Missing OS Support --> Free
Add more customization settings to editor --> free
Add detailed reporting to scan tool --> free
Pocket PC Scantool --> Upgrade
Real time Controls --> Upgrade
Wide band integration hardware w/ software udpate --> Upgrade.

I hope that makes sense.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list