3800 A funny story

Alright...I wanna change up the subject that has been making a hit this past weekend....

I went on Sunday to pick up my son from Chicago Ridge Mall (it's the central locaiton where I have to get ethan). I was pulling into the mall when 2 squad cars came flying up behind me flshing their lights and honking that siren thing.....my stomach dropped.....I pulled over and the cop got out of the car, went to the back of the car and opened the door....and my son came out screaming that I was under attest(arrest)!!! I knew that his father is a Chicago cop, but had no idea his brothers were Evergreen park cops. They thought it would be funny to play a joke on me....needless to say they didn't have any idea of what went on this weekend, it wasn't funny!

you are full of personal questions, aren't you??
Yes, I like it when he goes with his dad, ONLY because I want Ethan to know his father. he may have done what he did to me, but he acts totally different with Ethan. And I see the love he has for his daddie and the way his eyes light up at the thought of his daddy coming to get him, I'd be the worst parent in the world if I tried to take that away.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info