3800 Ok I went and did it...

VIN7

Apr 22, 2008
Mike,

I don't know if you have a Northern Tools up there, but they usually carry Shur Flo and Flojet pumps in stock. Also, check out any boat or RV retailers. Typically the diaphram pumps are used in agricultural spraying applications, so a farm supply house might have what you need as well.

Good Luck,
Mike

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Thanks Johnny. You wouldn't by chance have a part number would you?

My next mod will be a transmission... and a 3.0. :)

The Intercooler core is in. The job was a lot less intimidating then I would have thought. I couldn't find instructions online so I "winged" it. The engine started on the first crank with a rough idle. After plugging in the rest of the vacuum lines it ran great. :)

Until I get the rest plumbed I'm driving the car with no supercharger belt on. Boy oh boy is it slow. :(

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by Mike K@Jun 28 2004, 12:36 AM
Thanks Johnny. You wouldn't by chance have a part number would you?

My next mod will be a transmission... and a 3.0. :)

The Intercooler core is in. The job was a lot less intimidating then I would have thought. I couldn't find instructions online so I "winged" it. The engine started on the first crank with a rough idle. After plugging in the rest of the vacuum lines it ran great. :)

Until I get the rest plumbed I'm driving the car with no supercharger belt on. Boy oh boy is it slow. :(
grainger # 2P366
flojet..02100-12c

I drove my car 2 weeks with no plumbing, and 1 week was with no belt, one week with...FYI ;) :blink: :unsure:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info