3800 thanks and hugs

M

Me and my Shadow

thanks alfredo and everyone for answering:) ill try not to be a big pain. im just still in shock at finding my dream car sitting there waiting for me. im a female. im anne and shadow is my 2003 gtx. ive only had him a week and half. he has 9000 miles on him and the previous owner did some mods but left nothing as to what else besides the supercharger, the RA hood, gtx seats he did. the exhaust sounds like a borla but a mech told me its not its stock. hard to believe since every gtx with a borla needed a kicker box the size of a coffin to hear music lol:) thats how shadow is. need to get a dyno scan. dont even know my h.p. or what STAGE the mods were. any help is welcome. thanks again for taking time for me everyone:)

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
if it was just minor bolt ons and appearence mods then he probably did: catback, intake, and a pulley. Mayybe a reprogrammed computer. Welcome to the club.

BC
:ph34r:

dont be so shy. Some of us dont get to read the boards often, so dont feel unwelcome jsut cause it takes a while to reply. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• M
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list