3800 Where is Hale?

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Yes his phone # is still the same and he is now taking phone calls. He is finally able to go out now on and off. Hale had an accident at work involving his eyes, wasn't sure if he was going to get his eyesight back. Found out today he will eventually see clearly out of both eyes hopefully by Monday or Tuesday. He won't be on the fourm probably till next week.

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@Jun 17 2004, 10:55 PM
Hale had an accident at work involving his eyes, wasn't sure if he was going to get his eyesight back.....
Holy Shit that sounds serious. I hope he's gonna be OK. On a lighter note...can you say POTENTIAL LAWSUIT :p Looks like he might get that Cobra a little sooner than he thought :p

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
We had a real scare. One of the hoses came loose at work and sprayed paint thinner in his eyes. We were told at first that he may not get his eyesight back when we went to see the workman's comp doctor. Saw the eye doctor yesterday and he sad hale just has scaring on his pupil. Once that is gone he will get his sight back. He does have sight back in his left eye. His right eye is the worst. I will let him know that you guys are thinking about him. He won't be looking at the forum still for a couple of days.

Yes, hale is going to see about some sort of lawsuit. They are paying right now on his full pay, not workmen's comp.

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@Jun 18 2004, 07:40 AM
Saw the eye doctor yesterday and he sad hale just has scaring on his pupil. Once that is gone he will get his sight back.

Yes, hale is going to see about some sort of lawsuit. They are paying right now on his full pay, not workmen's comp.
He should AT LEAST be compensated for his inconvenience and there's nothing "convenient" about losing one's eyesight. Make sure he's very confident in who he chooses to represent him and best of luck.

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
That sucks.....Eye injuries are a bitch. I just went through that....Your work comp insurence will provide you a cheap settlement in their favor....But its your eyes. Get a good work comp attorney and he will settle for 3 times more money.. Remember, your not going after you employer. Just the insurence co..

I just settled on my WC knee injury....Get a lawyer cause you would be surprised what these insurence companies try to pull to save a couple bucks...At your expense...

Hope your eyes clear up....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info